|Location||Grand Prairie, TX|
|Date Posted||September 16, 2020|
Ref ID: 31000-9502686418
Classification: Digital Marketing Manager
Compensation: $55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Robert Half Direct is partnering with a medical supply company who is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help build brand awareness.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content that support the objectives of the Company’s products and services. This includes email campaigns, website content, social media posts, targeted blogging, search engine marketing (SEM), and search engine optimization (SEO). This position will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing cost effective digital marketing programs and communications that drive sales, and support the customer journey.
- Identify, create, and publish digital marketing content online.
- Decide on the appropriate and best placement of ads.
- Propose and help implement digital marketing programs and promotional
campaigns, including but not limited to (paid social, paid search, paid
display, ads, etc.).
- Determine what content will reach customers based on research.
- Implement email marketing campaigns.
- Work with marketing team members in the development of content for brands’ Web sites including copy, merchandising, banners, and promotions.
- Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle, including creation, approval, revision, and removal.
- Manage Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising campaigns within approved budget.