|Date Posted||June 24, 2020|
A local Greensboro merchant services provider is looking for a qualified Digital Marketer to join their team. This role will lead their marketing efforts. This company has sustained double digit growth year over year.
If you know how to creatively handle various digital marketing tools, like websites, social media and email, and you consider yourself entrepreneurial and independent, this position is for you. You will work with the business owner and others to coordinate marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the promotion of the company's products and services to potential clients, increasing current client engagement and further establishing the brand.
location: Greensboro, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with business leaders and potentially external vendors to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Create and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Position reports to the CFO and there are currently no direct reports
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years' experience leading a company's digital marketing efforts from conception to execution
- Solid knowledge media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Media or relevant field is preferred
The base salary for this role could be $55,000-$80,000 or more, depending on experience. Bonus and full benefits are available.
skills: Marketing, Marketing Communications, Search Engine Marketing, search engine optimization
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.