|Date Posted||June 11, 2020|
Immediate need for a Marketing Manager for a position in the Software Industry. This is a Fulltime opportunity located in Alpharetta, GA, 30022. Please review the job description below:
- Must have a successful track record of executing demand generation, vertical and/or persona campaigns/programs with cross-functional and virtual teams.
- Is a self-starter, takes initiative and brings new ideas/recommendations to the table.
- Uses marketing technology (ie Pardot) and Salesforce to improve processes and campaign effectiveness.
- Demonstrates experience in digital marketing tactics, strong sense, and ability to negotiate favorable terms in support of the overall budget, executing, managing, and reporting on multi-channel marketing event campaigns.
- Has a serious passion for working with and communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Has characteristics of being highly organized and has exceptional attention to detail.
- Has clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Has proven experience as a positive and helpful team member who actively contributes towards their team’s common goals
- 5+ years of marketing experience including demand generation, inbound and outbound marketing with demonstrated revenue growth, preferably in a B2B Enterprise environment
- Demonstrated success in managing and executing marketing campaigns over the last 3+ years
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field (preferred).
Our client is a leading Software Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.