|Date Posted||May 30, 2020|
The Digital Marketing Manager works with the senior marketing team to develop and execute Appleton Groups digital and content strategy. This position will also lead projects & efforts associated with enhancements and integration of current & future digital tools via websites or other digital platforms. This position requires close collaboration with Marketing Communications, Product Management, and Sales teams. The position reports to the Integrated Marketing Communications Manager.
• Create and update digital marketing strategies that will support the organization to achieve its aims as part of the overall Marketing and Communications plan
• Plan and execute various multiplatform marketing campaigns including, SEO/SEM, Social, and Email to promote brands and increase awareness
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
• Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation, revenue attribution, and so forth. Work closely with product marketing and sales teams regarding planning; setting optimal channel expectations for engagement and conversion goals on a monthly basis
• Work with business stakeholders to develop, test, and deploy digital tools
• Coordinate content management and web updates across the team
• Coordinate content writing and publishing schedules for SEO and Social Media
• Maintain communications with internal and external partners regarding campaign timelines
• BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required
• 3 years of proven experience in implementing integrated digital marketing strategies
• Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns Knowledge of Google AdWords and Oracle SRM or other social media management tools
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Experience in modifying online content for SEO purposes
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience using IBM WebSphere and CoreMedia CMS
• Experience in developing, executing, and maintaining paid social media campaigns
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
• UI/UX experience is a nice to have but not required
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email address removed>.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose\: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational valuesintegrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovationinform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.