|Date Posted||May 20, 2020|
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) is highly-organized, results-driven, and able to lead our digital/social media team. In this position, the DMM will be managing the direction and execution of our digital efforts in order to increase our digital presence, brand awareness, qualified leads, and sales. The DMM is someone with experience in digital marketing strategy, paid search, social media, remarketing, email, SEO, and analytics.
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across paid search, display, video, and paid social.
- Collaborate with internal team, agencies, and third parties to optimize digital performance.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Turn data and analytics into insights and strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Plan and oversee social media platforms and strategy.
- Work with internal team and agencies to create landing pages and optimize user experience and results.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, personas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Regular Attendance is required
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.