|Date Posted||April 15, 2020|
Digital Marketing Manager - Raleigh, NC - Full-Time (40 hours per week) - 6-12 Month Contract
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing social media and search/display advertising campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience withWordpressor similar CMS
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Apply now for an immediate response!
(215) 789 - 9447
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and any other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Dan Sherry at (215) 789 - 9447 in complete confidence ASAP. Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.