|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the Vice President of Transplant Marketing U.S. Clinical Diagnostics and is responsible for supporting Transplant Genomics Eurofins' vision, brand and strategies through the development and management of digital campaigns, including analyzing metrics and identifying trends to meet organizational objectives. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for advancing the Company's efforts to improve healthcare decision making by growing the business, positioning Transplant Genomics Eurofins as a leader in post-transplant diagnostics and driving compelling value for our clients. The Digital Marketing Manager collaborates closely with many disciplines to successfully market TruGraf testing to exceed revenue goals.
Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following
- Develops relationships with KOL and key transplant organizations that influence both clinician and patient decision making and implement campaigns to drive brand awareness and long-term interaction with TGI and the TruGraf product portfolio
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including marketing database management, email and digital display advertising campaigns and manage all social media platforms to drive consistent content and interaction through development of micro-influencers representing voice of both the clinician and patient
- Prepare accurate reports evaluating important metrics including campaign performance, website traffic analytics, target audience messaging and work with the marketing team and external experts to improve performance
- Utilize social media to develop and present market research data supporting the TruGraf product portfolio
- Understands the clinical utility of tests in real-world practice and evaluates, through digital testing programs, the impact of messaging, as well as requirements for both current and future products
- Monitors, researches, and develops written reports on industry trends, client/patient needs, product performance data and competitive opportunities; provides insights, recommendations and strategy to support the Company's distinctive competence and unique advantages
- Partners with sales, scientific and client services teams and leadership to build and improve processes and assess needs for marketing, communication, and training to ensure product positioning is effectively delivered and revenue goals are met
- Develops content and/or creative strategy, and oversees or contributes to production of integrated marketing deliverables, including events, web, traditional and social media, print, and electronic communications
- Informs brand strategy and related execution to ensure we are effectively communicating and delivering our story and value proposition
- Tracks, measures, and is accountable for the success of marketing programs and deliverables, with ability to be agile and make adjustments, as needed, to achieve goals
- Manages or oversees relationships and contracts with third-parties, vendors, and suppliers
- Constructs and manages budget and expenses related to plans, programs, and campaigns, including analysis and reporting for management
- Supports sales efforts at scientific conferences
The ideal candidate would possess
- Demonstrated experience developing successful digital campaigns to drive brand awareness and lead generation with demonstrated experience utilizing FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and campaign tools such as Pardo and Woofoo
- Ability to develop social media campaigns that result in target audience interaction
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and marketing/web analytics tools (GoogleAnalytics, Web Trends)
- Up-to-date knowledge on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and trends within the transplant market and/or pharmaceutical immunosuppressive therapeutics market
- Knowledge of the U.S. diagnostic testing reimbursement process and U.S. and European regulatory processes
- Proven expertise in various product marketing techniques such as collateral development, product positioning, campaigns and pricing strategies
- Proficient analytical decision-making, presentation, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others and lead groups
- Proven ability to manage and execute projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Medical Technology, Molecular Biology, Genomics, or closely related field
- 5+ years' of relevant experience in digital marketing and/or advertising, preferably in the laboratory/diagnostic testing or pharmaceutical industry
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Mansfield, MA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.