|Date Posted||September 27, 2019|
We are supporting our client who is a leading provider in Human Capitol and Payroll solutions.
Their solutions help manage the complexities relating to global HR, Employment and Payroll and they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help them grow and share in their success.
This position has arisen due to investment in the business, healthy growth in both sales and the company's infrastructure.
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop, implement, track and optimize the digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The successful candidate will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will also collaborate across all the different functions in the business to ensure a consistent and compelling message is received by your audiences.
Why this opportunity?
They are an established company with a proven recipe and track record that are disrupting the industry with the solutions they offer. The challenges they can solve are often at the heart of the barrier’s companies have with their workforce. that inhibit their own growth (so it’s often a very real need from their partners). They have investment and are growing and need people to help them realize that growth. They are also a fun culture so is a great company to work for, but it’s an opportunity to join at the start of this growth.
What you will be doing
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns
- Design, build and improve user experience on the Web Site
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create great content and that consistent message, and lead this intuitive
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and look at analytics to continually improve and innovate
What this person looks like
- Ideally a BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in a digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience in SEOs, email marketing, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and Marketing Analytics (And modern Analytic tools)
- A data-driven and creative thinker
- Passionate about the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
If this position interests you or you would like to know more please forward your most updated, and relevant resume with a short covering statement highlighting why your skills and experience are a good fit? They offer competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability. There is also a 401k plan, plus healthy vacation and PTO. Best of all is working for a fast-paced, growing company with highly engaged peers and where you can really make a difference and have fun at the same time.