|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||September 11, 2019|
Ref ID: 02430-9502174781
Classification: Digital Marketing Manager
Compensation: $30.00 to $38.00 hourly
The Creative Group is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager for a long-term, onsite opportunity! *TO APPLY TO THIS ROLE PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO CLAIRE: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This position will report to the Manager, Client Marketing. Could have 10 to 40 clients assigned to optimize digital marketing presence. Works with Marketing Analysts, Project Managers and Operations Analysts to improve assigned client digital presence in the market.
• 40%: Search Engine Optimization: Maintains thorough knowledge of local search best practices to inform SEO strategies for assigned clients. Researches keyword trends using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Trends. Uses SEO best practices to make recommendations and improve organic performance. Performs competitive and site research to identify SEO opportunities. Analyzes, report, and consults on SEO performance for clients. Conducts in depth keyword research to develop customized SEO strategies for clients. Develops and presents reporting presentations, which includes program results and recommendations, for clients based on program results. Writes and/or QCs relevant meta data and page content to support SEO strategy. Writes and/or and publishes blogs with most current optimization standards on behalf of assigned clients.
• 40%: Search Engine Marketing: Utilizes Google AdWords, BingAds, and Facebook to create, manage, and optimize campaigns aimed at increasing client ROI and strategy goals. Conducts ongoing analysis for clients and competition. Continually optimizes SEM campaigns for ongoing performance improvements. Works towards increases client presence in search, display, video, and social advertising campaigns. Reporting and consults on campaign performance.
• 20%: Digital Marketing Analysis and Consultation: Includes consulting with clients on Online Reputation, Social Media, and a variety of digital strategies. Provides best practice recommendations for social media utilization and client promotions. Understands best practices for citation building. Provides guidance and best practice recommendations on managing and responding to online reviews.
• Bachelor's degree or higher preferred with 3-4 years of experience preferred
• Or, Associates degree with 5 to 7 years of digital content management/optimization training or experience required.
• Must have experience building, managing, and optimizing SEM and SEO campaigns.
• Google AdWords and BingAds certification a plus.
• Automotive retail experience a major plus.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Needs to be versed in all of our digital offerings (SEM, SEO, Social, Online Reputation).