|Location||South Beloit, IL|
|Date Posted||August 15, 2019|
If you are an experienced manager and live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to oversee the creation, implementation, and ongoing optimization of Altra's digital marketing initiatives.
Your primary goal will be to lead a team of talented professionals and ensure Altra develops, deploys and continually refines a robust digital marketing plan leading to a world-class B2B and B2C user experience.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a team that is responsible for planning and executing digital marketing initiatives for Altra's Power Transmission Technologies segment. Including, for example:
- Revitalize, refine and improve brand website adding new brand-specific content and advanced functionality
- Deploy robust e-commerce capabilities for selected brands
- Maximize the contribution of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) technology
- Continue to develop and effectively utilize Altra's Product Information Management (PIM) system and Marketing databases
- Create marketing campaigns (email, social media, digital advertising, etc.) utilizing Altra's Sitecore CMS platform
- Through effective management techniques, proper prioritization and utilization of Altra Business System tools, increase the velocity of critical digital marketing initiatives. Ensure high quality projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of all digital marketing campaigns versus established goals (ROI and KPIs). Implement corrective actions where necessary.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative Voice of the Customer (VOC) information. Utilize analytical tools to evaluate the "end-to-end" customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points prioritizing "moments that matter". Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies based upon VOC feedback and collaborate with internal and external teams to optimize the user's digital experience.
- Support efforts to experiment with and create digital initiatives which help to achieve maximum funnel conversion. Identify digital trends and insights, evaluate emerging technologies, and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. Make budget recommendations to support areas of improvement.
- Ensure processes are in place to fully comply with all marketing related GDPR requirements.
- Other responsibilities as directed
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and handle multiple tasks from concept through implementation
- Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages
Education and Experience Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a digital marketing
- Experience managing marketing teams
- Experience in digital marketing and eCommerce / CMS
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email
The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process will have the opportunity to request accommodation during the application process.