|Date Posted||August 14, 2019|
Company Industry: Transportation
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through August 2020.
Our Customer is one of the world’s largest global airlines, helping more than 160 million travelers get to the places they want to go to each year!
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager on a 1-year contract basis who can help deliver messages to customers via digital channels.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing our calendar of content for our Customer’s website and app, including promotional messaging, fare sales, brand awareness campaigns and other customer-facing marketing messages.
What you’ll do:
• Create and maintain a comprehensive digital content calendar for Customer website and app
• Manage “ad” trafficking via CMS – post and publish content to digital channels
• Communicate with stakeholders in Marketing, Revenue Management and other groups to ensure the calendar is comprehensive and accurate
• Pro-actively populate the calendar with content as determined by our content strategy team
• Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
• Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
• 3+ years of relevant experience, including campaign management, content calendar management, or ad trafficking require
• Ability to execute basic CMS editing and publishing functions
• Comfortable working in a collaborative environment and exercising an ability to understand and convey the most relevant messages to our customers
• Experience with Adobe or Google Marketing Platforms (Experience Manager, DAM, Analytics, Dynamic Tag Management).
• Must be highly organized and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with competing priorities and tight timelines
• Able to apply acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks, work in a team environment, prioritize and carry out duties with little or no supervision and handle proprietary information in a confidential manner
• Must be willing to assist when any problem arises and handle complex situations and issues with confidence and professionalism
• A self-starter, capable of multi-tasking, personable and outgoing with strong organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy in all work
• Ability to meet project deadlines, independent worker, have problem-solving skills for complex transactions and a team player
• Integral attributes of a qualified candidate include: Results Orientated, Ability to Problem Solve, Business Maturity, Values Differences and Diverse Opinions
Education: Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Technology or related field
Hours & Location
M-F, 40hours/week. This position is located at the Customer's facility at Hartsfield-Jackson airport. There is no remote capability for this role
Now for the perks!
• Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program