|Date Posted||May 22, 2019|
Lingraphica helps stroke survivors regain the communication skills essential to engage daily life activities using our communication devices, speech therapy software, and other services. We’re a mission-driven company that combines technology, research-proven methods, and a human touch to improve the quality of life for the millions of stroke survivors in the United States. We are always looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Submit a resume and a cover letter that highlights your qualifications, desire to work for Lingraphica, and salary requirements. Submissions that do not include a cover letter will not be considered.
Major Objectives and Responsibilities:
Do you love diving into marketing analytics and finding a hidden gem for the next campaign? Does it excite you to take an idea, develop a strategy, and see it come to fruition? Do you like leading a team of dedicated marketers? If so, you may be a person we’d like to speak with about the Marketing Communications Manager position. This position reports to the Marketing Director and is responsible for the daily operations of the digital marketing team with the goal of driving qualified leads into the sales funnel.
We are looking for a candidate who can lead a digital marketing team, develop comprehensive strategies, execute project plans, and measure the results. The candidate must be a creative leader who is equally comfortable thinking big and solving problems as he/she is analyzing data and holding direct reports accountable.
The candidate must be able to not only develop the strategy but also dive into the work and produce results. He/She will have a strong aptitude and enthusiasm for collecting and analyzing data. As a digital marketing company, our website is one of our most valuable and visible assets. As such, the manager of this team is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the site (front-end and back-end), identifying key performance metrics, analyzing the data, and making daily and weekly adjustments to optimize its ability to meet the team and company goals.
The candidate will be responsible for leveraging the database to create mailing lists and disseminate email and direct-mail campaigns. This role must have a strong command of Google Analytics, HubSpot (or a similar marketing automation solution), video campaigns development, and vendor management.
- Manage a growing team with two direct reports (a content marketing manager and a web designer)
- Set the quarterly goals for the digital marketing team
- Manage website performance and make design, content, and strategic adjustments to meet goals
- Work collaboratively across departments to ensure campaign alignment
- Monitor key metrics for marketing effectiveness on a weekly and monthly basis; help monitor and report daily, weekly, and monthly lead sources through HubSpot
- Serve as the HubSpot resource for the company; answer questions from colleagues, troubleshoot issues as they arise, and train, as needed
- Develop automated marketing workflows and sequences in HubSpot, merge duplicate records, and develop custom dashboards for various internal teams
- Track website engagement and stickiness using tools such as HubSpot, HotJar, and Google Analytics
- Identify lead sources for intakes using Slack and HubSpot
- Manage email distribution process, set up workflows for email campaigns in HubSpot, and review email campaign effectiveness based on open rates and click-throughs. Contribute ideas for new email marketing campaigns
- Maintain and organize the digital library of images and documents
- Create and manage all online paid advertising through Google AdWords, Facebook, and Bing; monitor the results of advertising and make recommendations for future ads based on performance
- Coordinate online ad schedules with outside vendors and work with the design consultant to create ads/concepts, and send creative to vendors by deadlines
- Manage monthly direct mail campaigns (postcards) to segmented audiences; work with the printer to send postcards on time
- Help coordinate the company device user group (every three weeks)