|February 12, 2024
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing data-driven digital marketing strategies to boost brand awareness, drive online traffic, and optimize conversions, driven by engaging branded content. You will play a pivotal role in translating the living Proof POV into digital content and ensuring our brand remains a top player in a competitive haircare market. Your expertise in digital marketing, creative thinking, and understanding of the beauty industry will be crucial in achieving our digital objectives. You will be at the forefront of our digital content strategy, responsible for shaping the brand's narrative and engaging our audience through compelling content. While overseeing the content creation process, your primary focus will be on optimizing content strategy based on direct e-comm channel performance, briefing creative teams, and ensuring alignment with overarching marketing goals.
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies that align with the brand's objectives across content for email, paid media, dotcom, Amazon and blog.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to stay up-to-date with industry best practices, emerging digital marketing technologies, and beauty trends to continuously improve marketing efforts and maintain a competitive edge.
- Work closely with Director of Digital Content and Consumer Marketing to develop and oversee the overall content strategy of direct e-comm sites, ensuring alignment with brand messaging and marketing goals.
- Will be responsible for content strategy across direct e-comm digital channels, like paid media, email, LivingProof.com, Amazon and blog
- Utilize data analytics and metrics to evaluate campaign and site performance, identify areas of improvement, and optimize content across e-commerce tools to ensure optimal traffic, engagement, acquisition and conversion for maximum ROI.
- Collaborate with internal brand stakeholders for in-depth understanding of product launches, marketing initiatives, and customer insights to effectively develop engaging content strategies.
- Brief and strategize content for paid advertising campaigns across various channels, including but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, CTV and other relevant platforms.
- Brief creative teams on content requirements, providing clear guidelines and objectives for optimized and engaging content creation. This would span digital content like paid media, ppage assets, landing pages, blog and email.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop visually appealing and engaging digital creatives that resonate with our target audience.
- Work cross functionally with creative, DTC and marketing teams to test new strategies and innovation for owned DTC channels.
- Merge overall marketing and brand messaging objectives from holistic marketing calendar with digital team performance objectives and promotions to translate into an effective digital content calendar across owned DTC channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field and 4+ years of experience in said field
- Proven experience in digital content marketing, preferably within the beauty or haircare industries, with strong emphasis on content strategy
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent understanding of customer behavior, segmentation, and audience targeting strategies.
- Creative mindset with the ability to generate innovative marketing ideas.
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEO, SEM and email marketing best practices.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to translate marketing objectives into clear and effective creative briefs.
- Experience working with creative teams and agencies.
Annual Compensation: $87,000 - $113,000
Diversity is a core value at Living Proof. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. Equal Opportunity/Employer/Veterans/Disabled.