|February 9, 2024
First Presbyterian Day School (FPD) is a 3K-12th grade Christ centered, college preparatory independent school located in Macon, Georgia which exists to educate and equip children to change the world for God's glory.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Manage FPD's digital marketing resources to promote FPD's brand and unique selling points through social media, photography, video production, and website content. Support FPD's Marketing Department with other marketing projects as needed.
- Photograph school functions and events (indoors and outdoors) for print and online media
- Attend select FPD events on nights and weekends for photography and videography purposes.
- Manage social media content.
- Review social media analytics to suggest new opportunities for communication and social media marketing.
- Update the website with events, documents, and other materials as needed.
- Shoot and edit videos highlighting school functions, messages, and events.
- Assist with other marketing-related activities including graphic design for select projects.
- Suggest ways to best promote FPD stories with digital platforms.
- Manage student assistants.
- Prefer at least 3-5 years of digital media experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field of study.
- Experience using Canon DSLR cameras for photos and video, as well as knowledge of best practices of video production and photography.
- Understanding of and experience using Adobe Suite (Premier, InDesign, and Photoshop, etc.).
- Experience with a Mac computer, digital photography, and digital video equipment.
- Experience managing website content.
- Understanding and pulse of current marketing concepts.
- Must be available to work some evenings and weekends.