|February 9, 2024
Bonterra exists to propel every doer of good to their peak impact. We measure that impact against our vision to increase the giving rate as a percentage of GDP from 2% to 3% by 2033. We know that this goal is lofty, but we are confident that the right technology and expertise will strengthen trust in the sector, allowing the social good industry to accelerate growth and reach peak impact. Bonterra's differentiated, end-to-end solutions collectively support a unique network of over 20,000 customers, including over 16,000 nonprofit organizations and over 50 percent of Fortune 100 companies. Learn more at bonterratech.com.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation within the Go to Market Activation team, the Digital Marketing Manager is an individual contributor role that will work closely with internal stakeholders across the organization to ensure Bonterra's content assets are syndicated through the right digital channels, promoted across our own web properties, and made easily accessible to increase engagement and optimize interaction by new and existing customers.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable taking on new challenges and learning new processes and technology quickly. They will be detail-oriented, responsive, solution-oriented, and able to process multiple workflows at once while still meeting agreed upon timelines. They will be excellent at connecting and integrating digital properties to tell the right story and deliver the right content to audiences at various buying stages across each market.
- Manage and execute logistics related to digital content syndication, trade publication advertising, web chat workflows, and any future digital channels that allow us to serve up relevant content to new and existing customers
- Create promotional copy and landing pages to support digital marketing channel, including partnering with internal team for design templates and graphics, testing, launching, and reporting success metrics
- Develop new chat playbooks for Bonterra's website, including architecting the workflow design, training stakeholders, maintaining digital processes in partnership with Marketing Operations, and refreshing content on a regular basis
- Partner with GTM teams to ensure on-brand, relevant messaging across digital properties that's tailored to appropriate audience segments
- Research and pilot new content syndication channels and trade pub advertising opportunities that drive awareness, engagement, and revenue for multiple markets
- Create and A/B test syndication and trade pub advertising landing page templates and calls-to-action that align to customer preferences and optimize engagement
- Analyze, report on, and optimize against key metrics including number of downloads or views, customer fit, revenue influence, and engagement in relevant content assets
- Negotiate well with trade publications to maximize revenue opportunities and hold them accountable for on-time delivery of advertising and syndication efforts
- Maintain project timelines and track deliverables within our project management tools to ensure on-time delivery of digital marketing activities
- Work cross-functionally and with senior leadership to align on digital marketing channel initiatives and goals
- Track best practices, industry trends, and make proactive recommendations on how best to increase engagement in content assets and digital properties
- Communicate digital marketing updates to key stakeholders in a timely manner and actively participate in regular planning sessions to keep activities on track
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing and/or campaign marketing
- Successfully run integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple product lines
- Excellent writing skills and able to package up content in a compelling way that engages new and existing customers
- Experience cultivating, assessing and maintaining relationships with vendors
- Experience working with Marketo and Salesforce (or similar), and project management tools (e.g. Wrike) to drive operational efficiency; Experience with BI tools a plus
- In-depth experience and comfort with uncovering, utilizing, and benchmarking trade pub advertising, content syndication, and web chat analytics
- Creative, innovative, and resourceful problem-solver with a positive, get-it-done attitude
- Ability to work within a highly-collaborative, fast-paced, and cross-functional team
- Ability to find solutions in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Excellent communication, time management, and project management skills
- Wanting to learn new skills, proactively provide new ideas, and grow within a marketing organization
- Comfortable working in a remote environment and connecting on camera regularly with peers
The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and in addition to benefits this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses/incentives, and equity.
US Base Salary Range: $85,800 - $110,000
Our team is made up of industry experts and advocates who are 100% committed to supporting the doers of social good. We are currently undergoing an effort to create the vision and values that embody our collective organization and embrace the individuals who make up our community.
Our comprehensive and competitive benefits include:
- Generous Flexible Time Off (FTO) Policy
- Equity for ALL regular, full-time employees from individual contributors to management - share in our success!
- Up to 15 paid company holidays including some commemorating social justice events and self-care
- Paid volunteer time
- Resources for savings and investments
- Paid parental leave
- Paid sick leave
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance with additional access to health and wellness programs.
- Opportunities to learn, develop, network, and connect
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, diversity of thought and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.