|February 4, 2024
|Los Angeles, CA
Position at Jacoby & Meyers
Want to LOVE where you work and get full training to do it?
Jacoby & Meyers is the nation's preeminent law firm protecting consumers since 1972. We are currently seeking a smart and determined Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. At Jacoby and Meyers, every single employee gets to make an impact. Our values guide the way we work with each other. It's a culture where you have the freedom to experiment and push your talents as far as they can go.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Pay Range: $70,000 - $135,000
Type of Position: Full Time
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Designing campaign, content and video strategies that transmit the organization's goals and objectives together with the Marketing team.
- Plan, execute, and manage all digital marketing for the firm, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media
- Responsible for ensuring consistent brand messaging across all various social media channels
- Stay up to date on the latest social media trends, and implement them in the firm's marketing campaigns
- Liaising with third parties like digital agencies and software vendors to optimize channels, bidding and targeting strategies.
- Analyzing performance drives to improve campaign profitability and contributes towards yearly marketing budgets, KPIs, and ROI.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Designing and implementing digital strategy as part of the company's broader business and marketing plans, building affinity and leading demand generation.
- Establish and execute a digital marketing strategy to distribute content
•Very well organized
•Good follow-up and follow through
•Strong communication skills
•Project management and managerial skills
•Ability to analyze metrics, reports, and trends regarding consumers
•Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and CRM software
•Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
•Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with other departments
Education and/or Experience:
•Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) from a 4 year university in Marketing
•5+ years of experience with record of digital marketing background
•Demonstrable experience in implementing and designing digital marketing campaigns
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
What We Offer:
•Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance
•Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D Coverage, Voluntary Life Insurance
•Voluntary Hospital Plans
•Short-term and Long-term Disability
•Employee Assistance and Travel Assistance Programs
•Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, Paid Holidays
•Health FSA and Dependent Care FSA
•Commuter Transportation Incentive
•401(k) with Company Match
•Learning and Development Programs
Jacoby and Meyers was founded in 1972 with the intention of making the legal system more accessible to the average person. Now, more than 50 years later, we continue to help people get the justice and compensation they deserve. Specializing in all types of accident claims, including automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, Uber/Lyft, or trucking accidents, slip and falls, dog bites, construction accidents and other wrongful conduct, the attorneys at Jacoby & Meyers have recovered over a billion dollars for their clients' personal injury and wrongful death claims caused by the negligence of a third party.
REQUIRED: Resume, References, Pay Expectation
Jacoby and Meyers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.