|February 3, 2024
Essential Job Functions
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and target audience.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify target audiences and devise digital campaigns that are informative and engaging.
- Measure and report performance of campaigns against ROI and KPIs.
- Manage Crane Companies' organic search results through SEO.
- Monitor and analyze SEO metrics and stay updated with the latest trends.
- Develop strategies to enhance the customer journey process through CRM.
- Setup marketing automation utilizing Microsoft Dynamics Marketing module.
- Work closely with sales and business development teams to develop strategies to increase website traffic, website leads to grow revenue through digital marketing.
- Manage employee and client satisfaction ratings from internal surveys and external reviews.
- Other duties as assigned
Other Skills & Abilities
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Demonstrated leadership abilities that include excellent organizational and communication skills, motivational skills and strong client focus
- CRM experience, Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to utilize social media effectively
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Understanding of web coding and CMS, ProcessWire is preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up Google Adwords campaigns
- Exceptional skills with proven results in Search Engine Optimization.
- Ability to analyze current website performance and develop a plan to improve the SEO.
- Understanding of website architecture and user experience design (UX).
- Knowledge on current search engine algorithm updates and SEO best practices.
- Statistical skills and strong ability to analyze data
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with various teams around the globe.
- Exceptional organization and project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or business is required; Five to eight years' experience in a business role
- Minimum three years' experience in a digital marketing position
- Experience working in transportation/logistics industry strongly preferred
- Experience with pay per click and digital advertising, social media ads and geo targeting.
- Experience with Marketing Automation is required, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing experience is preferred.
- Experience creating digital media and prints layouts using Adobe Creative suite is preferred
MUST COMPLETE PI ASSESSMENT IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR CRANE?
At Crane, we believe in providing our employees with excellent benefits at a Great Place to Work.
- Quarterly Incentive Plan
- 136 hours of Paid Time Off which equals 17 days for the year, that can be used for Sick Time or for Personal Use
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement for education related to your job
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition and Rewards Program
- Paid Volunteer Time to support a cause that is close to your heart and contributes to our communities
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Incentives that can go up to $100 per year for completing challenges, in addition to a discount on contribution rates
Come join the leader in logistics and take your career in the right direction.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position requires the final candidate to successfully pass an E-Verify Check.
More Information: www.dhs.gov/e-verify
Company benefits are contingent upon meeting eligibility requirements and plan conditions.