|December 19, 2023
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be joining a dynamic and agile marketing team. You have a passion for digital marketing, data analytics and reporting insights. You will be responsible for developing multi-channel paid advertising campaigns in support of Global and Regional marketing campaigns to generate target audience interest, consumer engagement, and leads for the business.
You can manage multiple campaigns at once, while keeping all stakeholders up to date with performance metrics reports. You must be comfortable with change and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
- Building digital strategies for marketing campaigns featuring integrated digital marketing approach, including organic and paid across a variety of digital platforms
- Driving innovation to stand out in the B2B marketplace to drive quality leads and pipeline
- Managing multiple projects to ensure timely execution on all campaigns
- Building strong relationships with subject matter experts within the organization and external vendors to align on go-to-market approaches
- Analyzing performance of campaigns and make data-based decisions to optimize campaign effectiveness to drive expected KPIs
- Collaborating with global campaign managers, regional field marketing and account development teams to support lead generation objectives
- Demonstrating subject matter expertise and being able to educate internal teams on digital best practices in advertising and technology
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field is required
- 5+ years' experience in digital marketing programs, campaign development or related experience in enterprise software or B2B company
- Knowledgeable on Account-based Marketing best practices and experience developing ABM programs, specifically on 6Sense platform.
- Experience with other digital advertising platforms including, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads (DV360), and Google Analytics would be beneficial
- Experience with marketing automation (Eloqua/Pardot) and customer relationship management (Salesforce.com) tools to manage campaign execution and reporting.
- Strong skills using Google Analytics to review data analytics and generate reports with insights.
- Agency experience or experience working with agencies or vendors
- A self-motivated, performance-driven, and professional demeanor.
OpenText's commitment to diversity and inclusion surpasses legal requirements, evident in our Equal Employment Opportunity Statement of Policy which promotes a respectful and empowering environment for employees of all backgrounds, culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Our proactive approach fosters collaboration, innovation, and personal growth, enriching OpenText's vibrant workplace.