|December 13, 2023
Country Bank is a growing mutual community bank with locations in Hampden, Hampshire and Worcester counties. We’ve focused on Making a Difference in the lives of our customers, our communities, and for our team members every day since we were founded in 1850. It is our people that drive our success and create our culture, an inclusive and engaging work environment. We’re excited to meet you to talk about our career opportunities and how you can make a difference as a part of our growing Retail Lending team!
Being a Country Bank team member has a lot of perks! Our competitive total compensation package and comprehensive benefit package include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) Plan with a generous employer contribution plus match;
- Income protection benefits;
- Educational assistance and tuition reimbursement benefits;
- Remote work and flexible scheduling options;
- Generous total paid time off, and more!
About the Job:
We're excited to announce an opportunity for the position of Digital Marketing Manager. Under the direction of the Vice President of Marketing, this position oversees and manages all digital media initiatives, including content direction and creation of all social media channels, digital video, photo and other visual content to enrich audience experience and to drive positive brand awareness and engagement. You will play an integral role in the Bank’s ability to understand and respond to the customer experience both internally and externally through our digital channels, and plays an important part in building and maintaining brand awareness.
The hiring range for this position is $55,910 to $72,682.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other Duties May be Assigned):
- Designs, builds, and manages the Bank’s digital and social media presence using proactive creative concepts and strategies. Works with the Bank’s advertising agency and division lines on strategies to support and build each social channel to consistently increase engagement and drive conversions.
- Manages the Bank’s website with current marketing messages, promotions, landing pages, re-marketing, and social content.
- Manages and creates digital content, marketing materials and blog posts in collaboration with business line leaders using innovative thought leadership to further enhance the Bank's brand quality and presence.
- Develops, executes, reports and aligns marketing campaigns and strategies, including optimization efforts to support strategic initiatives.
- Communicates critical insights and frequently optimizes campaigns with a focused effort on key performance insights (KPIs).
- Utilizes social media management tools for tracking/posting online interactions for social media. Maintains a content calendar and records for annual audits.
- Manages, creates, and updates Digital TVs, Outdoor Signage, and ITM/ATM marketing content.
- Utilizes graphic design skills for the various digital media and traditional marketing initiatives. Ensures brand alignment with all creative assets.
- Frequently attends and captures events and other outside programs which may require work on weekends, after hours and at peak times. Will need to be flexible with start and stop times.
- Other job duties, as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Working independently, interpreting ideas and facts, while also analyzing and interpreting federal and state laws and/or regulations, is a requirement for this role. The Digital Marketing Manager should have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as a strong aptitude in collaboration and creativity. Strong proficiency in understanding KPIs and Social Media Management tools is essential and required.
Education and Work Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required. A minimum of three years of marketing experience is required, while bank-specific marketing experience is preferred. Work experience in social media management is also preferred.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
This position is regularly performed in an office environment, which means the physical surroundings are generally pleasant and comfortable with minimal exposure to injury or other hazards, with a moderate level of noise. Prolonged periods of sitting and looking at a computer screen with freedom of movement on a regular basis is expected. Minimal physical effort is required but could include: repetitive motion of wrists and fingers; talking and hearing; and handling of light materials and supplies. This position will require frequent local travel between community event sites.