|December 10, 2023
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect around the world. We're a human network that reaches across the globe and works behind the scenes. We anticipate, lead, and believe that listening is where learning begins. In crisis and in celebration, we come together-lifting up our communities and striving to make an impact to move the world forward. If you're fueled by purpose, and powered by persistence, explore a career with us. Here, you'll discover the rigor it takes to make a difference and the fulfillment that comes with living the #NetworkLife.
What you'll be doing...
The Digital Marketing organization has built a Real-time Marketing practice aimed at changing the way we do marketing by delivering personalized experiences at scale across all journeys at a rapid pace. The future of modern marketing is data driven and places technology at the core. The enablement practice within RTM is focused on creating transformational experiences by equipping business units and growth pods with the capabilities and feature functionalities that next-gen technologies have the ability to deliver.
As a Manager for Digital MarTech, you will be responsible for supporting a team, direct or indirect, of highly talented individuals in driving the product roadmap of enhancements and deliverables related to bringing personalization of offers at the local level to life, allowing us to maximize our ability to manage and surface personalized experiences for the end user. You will be responsible for building the functionality to present and show local offers in a scalable way. You will create the ability to show discounts for plans and/or device based on the customer's geographic location. You will also be responsible for identifying future-looking opportunities to address tangible feature and functionality gaps or pain points owning the onboarding of solutions from conception to completion, as well as the ongoing management, and evolution of those capabilities from the Proof-of-Concept/Pilot phase through to successful handoff for full-scale deployment. You will have a thorough understanding of the problems to be solved and will work with IT and other cross-functional teams to determine the best potential solutions, and socialize the final approach with stakeholders.
- Building capability to present local offers in our digital platforms.
- Owning the go-to-channel with these capabilities to ensure utilization.
- Partnering with local markets and digital sales to build capabilities to win in local markets.
- Working with operations teams inside and outside digital to identify capability needs based on gaps and pains points.
- Owning requirements and user stories for all enablement capabilities.
- Leading day-to-day tasks required to ensure individual capabilities are delivered on time and by specification.
- Partnering with the relevant marketing ops sponsor(s) to ensure flawless execution of tests or experience that leverage new capabilities.
- Aligning strategies for short vs. long-term solutions across MarTech, Platform, SOI, GTS, etc.
- Acting as the technical SME on MarTech platforms and capabilities, ensuring RTM and BAU teams use solution that best support a given use case.
- Managing the "best practices" guide based on enablement capabilities and associated PoCs in RTM and BAU.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Digital MarTech platforms and the overall digital ecosystem.
- Experience in framing an end-to-end implementation plan for complex data-driven consumer experiences.
Even better if you have:
- An MBA or Advanced degree in Digital Marketing & Marketing Technology.
- Agile Mindset and Product Owner certification.
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certification.
- Digital experience, digital marketing, and digital product management either in a business, agency, or consulting organization.
- Experience in directing the work of others in a matrixed environment.
- Strong data analytics and quantitative skills.
- Drive to introduce innovations to an existing process and "out of the box" thinking mind frame is a must to succeed in the role.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401(k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington work location, the compensation range for this position is between $115,000.00 and $213,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.