|December 10, 2023
Scenthound is the first membership-based franchise providing affordable and accessible wellness-focused dog care. Dogs need consistent care to keep all their parts healthy, from their Skin and Coat to their Ears, Nails, and Teeth (S.C.E.N.T.). At Scenthound we're committed to providing every dog with the care necessary to help maintain their health and keep them clean and happy.
Franchising since 2019, our revolutionary concept, technology-driven strategy, and proven model are fueling rapid nationwide growth. On pace to open over 75 locations by the end of 2023 and 250 by 2024, Scenthound is establishing itself as the preeminent solution for routine and preventive dog care.
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Scenthound, you will play a pivotal role in driving the company's growth by overseeing and optimizing all aspects of performance marketing initiatives. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic campaigns to acquire and retain customers, leveraging digital channels to maximize brand visibility and drive revenue.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES•
• Collaborate to enhance digital performance, support local marketing, and proactively assist underperforming locations with tactics and tools to increase sales.
• Work with operations, training, and the cross-functional marketing team to align market strategies and plans.
• Manage external digital agencies and technology to optimize campaign delivery and explore new audience opportunities.
• Oversee and manage Performance Marketing and acquisition campaigns across social, SEM, and display channels, focusing on paid tactics to acquire new customers and drive platform traffic.
• Continuously test and iterate on the multi-channel paid mix, including new channels, for enhanced campaign effectiveness.
• Optimize ad delivery, landing page conversion, and user experience for efficient user activations.
• Develop, implement, and optimize the growth marketing and CRM strategy for audience expansion, increased customer lifetime value, and reduced acquisition costs.
• Develop and conduct training sessions for franchise partners to enhance understanding of digital performance metrics and local marketing strategies.
• Identify marketing performance issues using analytics tools like Google Analytics.
o Communicate regular metrics, findings, insights, blockers, and areas of opportunity.
o Provide in-depth analytic reports to leadership, highlighting successes and areas for improvement.
o Monitor and optimize paid campaigns to maximize ROI and ensure cost-effectiveness
• Set and monitor KPIs, particularly around leads, trials, members, and cost-per-acquisition.
o Strive for continuous improvement, outperforming established metrics.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy for improved search engine ranking.
• Manage multiple email marketing campaigns, including list preparation, segmentation, content creation, set-up, testing, deployment, reporting, automations, and optimization.
• Stay informed about industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in performance marketing.
- 3-5 years' experience in field marketing, working in retail, service, or other membership-based business models. Experience working within a marketing cross-functional team and with franchisees.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to report daily to our Corporate Headquarters in Jupiter, Florida
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask under high pressure and in a time sensitive environment.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong local marketing experience with emphasis on community and digital marketing.
- Capable of generating new, simple to execute sales building ideas.
- A great communicator capable of inspiring others to act and giving them the tools to be successful.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen, interpersonal skills, and influencing ability to maintain and grow productive relationships with franchisees.
- Very strong communication skills including written, verbal and presentation.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business environments and execute supplemental marketing tactics to achieve planned results.
- Analytical ability to understand how to assess the impact of programs and initiatives
- Proven history of working with key franchise operational groups, developing partnerships, and contributing positively to the culture of the marketing team and company as a whole.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary range $70,000 to $80,000 depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision. Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Health Care FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Free grooming services for your dog
- Energetic, fun, loving work environment
- Unlimited growth potential with an expanding business
- Working at a company that is making the difference in the lives of dogs and dog parents!
Compensation: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year