|Published||December 10, 2023|
McKinley Marketing Partners' nonprofit client in Alexandria is looking for a digital marketing manager who will execute the digital performance strategy to ensure alignment with campaigns and the goals of the organization. You will manage the marketing, advertising, video, website, social and paid media, SEO, and other digital campaigns and assets. You will support and direct the development and implementation of product and service marketing initiatives that promote business growth.
This is a W2 contract-to-hire position that will require a hybrid schedule. The office is metro accessible. All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.
- Manage corporate identity across digital platforms
- Manage content strategy that integrates web, social media, ad words, and paid media campaigns
- Maintain a consistent tone and message across all digital platforms
- Develop regular reports to track key metrics across digital platforms and communicate campaigns’ performance
- Assist in the development, implementation, tracking, and reporting of paid media campaigns
- Assist in the execution of email marketing campaigns; managing and optimizing Google Ads strategy including creating, updating, and monitoring ad copy
- Analyze performance data to identify trends and patterns to improve campaign effectiveness and report the the marketing team and other stakeholders
- Manage landing pages and conversion tracking tools such as Google Analytics to measure campaign effectiveness
- Manage presence on social media while effectively tracking and gathering metrics and measurements
- Serve as subject matter expert and advisor for social media
- Influential in developing product and services marketing strategy executed across traditional and digital ecosystems.
- Developing and analyzing KPIs, metrics, and methodologies about campaigns that measure the health of the business
- Staying up to date on buying trends and criteria; adjusting strategies to meet current industry standards
- Overseeing product information management processes
- Collaborating with product, business development, and operations teams to translate business insights into decisions and actions
- Influential in developing dashboards and frameworks to monitor business and product performance
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or other applicable areas
- Five (5) years of related digital marketing experience and a demonstrated ability to manage web-based projects, email campaigns, digital and social media
- Understanding of marketing and web platforms and technologies, as well as experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEO best practices and SEO software enterprise content management systems, digital marketing and social advertising, online social networking and website tools, and video editing and production
McKinley Marketing Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All individuals are encouraged to apply, and all applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief, ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. Opportunity for all is central to our mission. We strive to reaffirm our commitment to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We push ourselves to new heights to embrace ongoing change and creativity. With this as our goal, we are proud to have reached individuals with diverse backgrounds who possess the talent, energy, and focus to accelerate our mission forward.