|December 9, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation, and diversity!
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
This role will support Honeywell Connected Enterprise through the execution of key campaigns and digital marketing activities. As the owner of core campaigns, you will work with the team to define go-to-market, marketing mix, personas, and the customer decision journey. You will manage campaign strategy and end-to-end execution including measuring impact of end user activities. Working with the Digital team you will be responsible for measuring and analyzing tactical KPIs such as email open and conversion rates, social engagement, and strategic objectives such as marketing generated revenue and ROMI.
You will engage with Industry Marketing, Channel Marketing, Product Marketing, and Product development to deliver marketing launches for new products, Outcomes, Industries, etc. You will drive engagements with Creative Services, and execute Digital Marketing, PR/Social, Trade Show & Events and Regional Traffic/Project Management as well as offer support for our Connect events when they occur. The ideal candidate will have experience with emerging digital channels with a keen eye for creative driven solutions and have experience marketing to commercial end users.
- Demonstrate success in the creation, execution, and optimization of marketing programs, delivering to demand and lead campaign objectives.
- Define and execute top and middle funnel awareness and consideration campaigns, aligned to outcomes, industries, and sub-industries with key success metrics by vertical.
- Create and define clear and concise campaign processes that support consistency of execution and measurements of success.
- Work closely with customer and product marketing to evaluate campaign strategy and execution and provide guidance to ensure maximum performance and remediation, if needed.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments, conversion and A/B tests to optimize campaigns where needed.
- Identify campaign trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Communicate, educate, and update project health to key stakeholders on strategies, plans, and results.
- Provide common and consistent delivery of campaign executions and processes across the business.
- Orchestrate campaign design and execution across all channels to deliver monthly cross-sell marketing objectives.
- Partner with the analytics team to define KPIs, measure effectiveness of campaigns, and adjust optimize upsell/cross-sell programs as needed.
- Test and recommend different content themes, formats to generate desired campaign outcomes.
- Influence stakeholders through the entire campaign journey to ensure input, alignment, and understanding of the campaign approach and details.
YOU MUST HAVE
- 5+ plus years of dedicated marketing experience with commercial end user, SaaS, B2B and/or technical marketing.
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing mix and tactics and how to align with business growth targets and marketing automation processes.
- 2+ years strong knowledge of smart building technology
- 5+ years with PowerPoint, Marketo and SFDC or similar tools
- 1 + years of Account Based Marketing methodologies and activities.
- MBA preferred
- AEM, Marketing and Workfront experience strongly preferred
- Both corporate and agency leadership experience a plus
- Excellent business writing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational and project planning skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to operate collaboratively
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to pull & interpret Marcom demand
- Significant leadership experience
To learn more about Honeywell and our other career opportunities, please visit our website atwww.Honeywell.comas an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
- JOB ID: HRD211624
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.