|December 9, 2023
Digital Marketing Manager (Remote)
Who We Are
VERSES is a cognitive computing company specializing in next-generation Artificial Intelligence modeled after natural systems and the design principles of the human brain and the human experience. We are a distributed, diverse and inclusive workforce that aspires to do our best work on important problems with exceptional people and we value:
AUDACITY, ASSERTIVENESS, ALIGNMENT, ACCOUNTABILITY, ABUNDANCE & AWESOMENESS.
We're looking for trailblazers and problem solvers passionate about tackling complex global-scale challenges so if you'd like to help imagine a smarter world, come join us!
Make An Impact
VERSES AI seeks a highly skilled and motivated Digital Marketing Manager to help lead our marketing team and drive our digital marketing efforts using data-driven insights.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the B2B SaaS industry, in both funnel and ABM models, demonstrating expertise in CRM/Email Marketing, SEO, SEM, Analytics, Social Media, Web Development and CMS.
This role configures and maintains our marketing tech stack and provides in-depth reporting and analysis using tools, including Google Analytics and Hubspot. Certification or a strong performance track record in these areas is required.
Essential Functions- a/k/a/ Your Mission
- Day to day CRM administration: creating workflows, triggers, filters, functions
- Work with leadership on strategies to enhance brand and engagement
- Configure, maintain and optimize our marketing tech stack
- Utilize data interpretation and analytics to make informed marketing decisions
- Manage advanced email marketing campaigns using Hubspot
- Create and optimize paid advertising campaigns
- Develop and execute social media campaigns
- Implement and lead account-based marketing strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive demand-generation initiatives
- Prepare and present timely reports on campaign performance using quantitative data
- Identify trends and opportunities that positively contribute to the success of our growth
- Work closely with Product Marketing
- 5-10 years of experience in a digital marketing
- Experience managing lead generation and Account Based Marketing platforms such as Demandbase, 6sense, and DemandScience
- Expertise with and certifications in HubSpot, GA4, Google Ad, and social media
Great to Haves
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong familiarity with current digital trends
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and consistent
- Solid analytical skills and a high level of creativity
- Strong copywriting skills and aesthetics/design sensibilities
Aside from being a culture of highly engaged, really smart, collegial and energized people, VERSES offers:
- Global virtual work environment (although some positions may need to operate within specific time zones)
- 100% Company paid medical, dental & vision benefits
- Financial and Mental Health wellness programs
- Paid time off includes: responsible time off policy (RTO), sick time complying with all State and Federal guidelines, and of course... Company recognized Holidays!!
- Vested interest in developing and growing our people
- Generous total rewards package which includes equitable base pay, potential for bonuses, equities.
Remote - USA & Canada
Starting at $125,000
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging:
At VERSES, we value diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. VERSES will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.