|December 9, 2023
|San Francisco, CA
Our world is transforming, and PTC is leading the way. Our software brings the physical and digital worlds together, enabling companies to improve operations, create better products, and empower people in all aspects of their business.
Our people make all the difference in our success. Today, we are a global team of nearly 7,000 and our main objective is to create opportunities for our team members to explore, learn, and grow - all while seeing their ideas come to life and celebrating the differences that make us who we are and the work we do possible.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work to support and execute key digital initiatives within the global digital channels to support the full-funnel, ABM go-to-market strategy. Digital efforts will focus on increasing website traffic and conversions, targeted account engagement through personalization and overall pipeline.
What You Will Do
- Support ABM go-to-market strategy through digital campaigns and tactics, including website optimization, chat, personalization and advertising
- Work closely with SEO agency and digital marketing team to execute SEO strategy to increase global website traffic
- Keyword and competitor research for SEO/SEM
- Manage Google Analytics and website traffic reporting
- Develop and execute website personalization and testing strategies for website conversion optimization
- Landing page design and optimization
- Update copy and images within landing pages and web personalization platforms
- Work closely with our advertising agency and digital marketing team to create and execute ad campaigns in 6sense, LinkedIn, Google and Bing
- Work closely with creative team on ad design and execution
- Create and manage online chat campaigns through our online conversational marketing and sales platform to increase leads from website traffic
- Create and manage email signature campaigns
- Organize and tag content for content campaigns within the Content Management Platform
- Work with Marketing Operations to help set up programs within marketing automation platforms (Marketo, 6sense)
- Analyze campaign performance within 6sense and Salesforce
- Generate ideas for marketing campaigns
- Provide recommendations for optimizing campaigns
- Group account lists/segments based on use cases, technology, industry, business size, engagement, etc.
- Recommend personalized messaging (email, ads, landing page, chats) for various segments and strategic accounts
What You Bring to ServiceMax
- 2-4 years working experience B2B go-to-market and digital programs experience (technology industry preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, advertising, engineering or related field
- Proven track record of creating and implementing digital marketing programs with solid results
- Deep understanding of the customer buying lifecycle and ability to create prospect and customer journeys
- Deep understanding of SEO and overall website optimization
- Proficient in Google Analytics or related tools
- Ability to analyze results, visualize results, and communicate the ROI and insights
- Innovator and out-of-the box thinker
- Strong program management skills with a proven track record of on-time delivery
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and creative positioning skills
- Ability to manage, prioritize, multi-task and will have thrived in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Possess outstanding written and oral communications skills and be equally effective in both formal and informal settings with executives, peers, vendors and business partners
- A team player, effectively interacting with the larger marketing team and employees at all levels within the company
- Must be a self-starter with a strong attention to detail and the ability to handle many different projects simultaneously
At PTC, we believe in the power of diverse ideas and perspectives. As a global company that values and respects all identities, cultures, and perspectives, we strive to create an inclusive PTC for ALL through an environment where everyone feels like they belong and are empowered to bring their true, authentic selves to work. Proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and hire without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, ethnicity, ancestry, marital status, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Life at PTC is about more than working with today's most cutting-edge technologies to transform the physical world. It's about showing up as you are and working alongside some of today's most talented industry leaders to transform the world around you.
If you share our passion for problem-solving through innovation, you'll likely become just as passionate about the PTC experience as we are. Are you ready to explore your next career move with us?