|December 7, 2023
Our client is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to plan, develop and deliver global campaigns, event and programs that drive demand for their training programs, increase digital training and certifications globally, and improve awareness of their education and training programs. The ideal candidate must have in-depth experience building global campaigns and events, leads and pipeline, including experience in live and virtual events, persona targeting, buyer's journey marketing, content marketing, creative management and digital execution/optimization and reporting. The person who fills this role should also be experienced in working closely with global field marketing leaders, managing agencies and working cross functionally with key groups such as product marketing, partner marketing, digital marketing, communications, business development, etc. to develop plans, and build optimized resource models.
- Deliver digital campaigns and global events that support the needs of the business and drives awareness and opportunities for training and certification programs.
- Facilitate marketing campaign prioritization in collaboration with internal stakeholders, and establish long-term integrated marketing plans to support the unique needs of each product line and geography
- Manage global Training & Certification event portfolio and integration into overall campaign strategy.
- Ensure events are delivering on goals set for program and audience.
- Drive the annual campaign planning process with the field marketing leaders to determine strategy, budget, timeline
- Ensure global marketing programs meet all internal branding and messaging standards, and consistently raise the bar in quality and performance.
- 5-7 years of experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation or sales supporting marketing role
- Experience designing, building, and launching successful global B2B lead and demand generation campaigns.
- Proven track record of managing team that can create and execute integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include email, paid media, live events, webinars, virtual events, etc.
- Strong knowledge of measurement approaches including multi-touch attribution.
- Problem-solver with the ability to run analyses, track metrics, and find creative ways to optimize performance.
- Expertise with marketing optimization programs and website analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.