|December 6, 2023
Here at Transworld, we are the leader in Business brokerage. We have a team of over thirty diverse and experienced business brokers with a combined 600+ years of business experience. We are looking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help us keep growing. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing an overall strategy for social media and digital marketing efforts for the Transworld office in South & West Texas, Wyoming, and New Mexico. It’s an opportunity for the right individual to have an impact on the brand through a progressive marketing strategy across all digital media mediums. This person will be responsible for targeting potential clients, online branding, and establishing strategic digital partnerships for both the brand and lead generation.
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop and execute a digital marketing strategy, including paid search and ad programs, search engine optimization, email marketing, and marketing automation. Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) is a must as we look to expand opportunities for online marketing. Your expertise in digital channels, analytics, and a results-oriented approach will be crucial for achieving marketing goals and ROI.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (included, but not limited to)
• Develop and implement effective SEO strategies to improve organic search rankings and drive targeted traffic.
• Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify opportunities for improving organic search rankings.
• Optimize website content, including meta tags, and on-page elements, to improve search engine visibility.
• Monitor and analyze website performance using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console
• Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization.
• Manage and optimize online advertising initiatives, ensuring effective budget allocation and maximum ROI.
• Tracking and monitoring the success of online initiatives and reporting them to key staff members.
• Support Marketing and Advertising consultants in executing marketing plans and promotions.
• Oversee the Social Media Content Specialist in the execution of comprehensive strategies & providing content.
• Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
• Stay current on all social media developments and best practices.
• Manage and optimize business listings and advertisements on third-party sales and market websites.
• Ensure all outward facing brand messages are consistent and within brand guidelines.
• Management of email marketing communications, including strategy development, content creation, & deployment.
• Solid understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking factors
• Proficient in web analytics tools and keyword research tools
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to drive actionable insights.
• Experience with content management systems and familiarity with web design principles.
• Experience executing paid social media campaigns.
• Superior knowledge of web platforms such as WordPress
• Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and website development principles
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
• Incredible attention to detail
• Problem-solving skills
• Strong communication, research, presentation, creative skills, and design expertise
• Passion for new media that will be infectious among
• Knowledge of Canva
• Knowledge of Email Marketing software (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
If you are passionate about optimizing online visibility and driving organic growth, join our team as a Digital Marketing Specialist / SEO Specialist and make a significant impact on our digital success.