|December 5, 2023
|Sugar Land, TX
ChampionX is seeking a skilled and motivated Digital Marketing Manager to oversee the management and optimization of our corporate website and social media channels. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing digital marketing strategies that enhance our online presence, engage our target audience, and drive business growth.
- Manage and maintain the corporate website, ensuring it remains up-to-date, functional, and user-friendly.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders, vendors, web developers and designers to implement updates, improvements, and enhancements to the website.
- Monitor website analytics and performance, using data to inform decision-making and improvements.
Social Media Strategy:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive social media strategy to strengthen the brand's online presence across relevant platforms.
- Create and curate engaging and shareable content that resonates with target audiences.
- Schedule and manage social media posts, monitor engagement, and respond to comments and messages in a timely manner.
- Develop high-quality, SEO-optimized content for the website, blog, and social media channels to drive organic traffic and increase engagement.
- Collaborate with the content team to ensure a consistent brand voice and message across all platforms.
SEO and SEM:
- Conduct keyword research and implement SEO best practices to improve the website's search engine ranking.
- Plan and manage paid advertising campaigns, such as Google Ads, to increase online visibility and drive targeted traffic.
Analytics and Reporting:
- Use analytics tools to track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs), such as website traffic, social media engagement, conversion rates, and ROI.
- Provide regular reports and insights to the management team, using data to optimize strategies.
Social Media Advertising:
- Plan and execute paid social media advertising campaigns on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc., to achieve specific marketing goals.
- Manage and allocate the digital marketing budget effectively, ensuring a strong return on investment.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies to identify new opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field (Master's degree is a plus).
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or similar role.
- Proficiency in website management and CMS platforms (e.g., MODX).
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and advertising tools.
- Knowledge of SEO and web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics 4).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Project management and budget management experience.
- Familiarity with graphic design and video editing tools is a plus.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every employee can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.