|December 5, 2023
Role Summary: Come help us tell Summit’s story and have a positive impact on the business. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and drive customer acquisition and retention. This individual will work closely with the Director of Marketing to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and retention through all of Summit’s digital channels.
Additionally, this person will be tasked with overseeing Summit's social media accounts, email campaigns, SEO, and paid advertising.
- Develop and tailor marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels, including email, social media, and paid advertising
- Set up goals within Google Analytics and track digital performance over time
- Continually refine digital targeting and audience segmentation, finding the best- performing interests and attributes for different segments of customers
- Utilize SEO, pay-per-click campaigns, and/or other appropriate digital tactics to drive traffic, new customers, and sales
- Collaborate with key suppliers to learn digital best practices and utilize this information to engage with customers and drive sales
- Write campaign copy, working with key suppliers and internal teams to determine the proper use of blog posts, articles, whitepapers, brochures, landing pages, emails, ads, webinars, etc.
- Create landing pages and lead capture forms that drive conversions
- A/B test digital campaigns, landing pages, and forms to optimize conversion rates
- Develop and automate email campaigns based on predefined triggers to nurture leads through the sales funnel and reduce customer churn
- Find new ways to connect and re-engage with defecting customers
- Conduct keyword research to identify the terms and phrases people are using to search for the products and solutions related to our business
- Work with Director of Marketing and a third-party agency to align SEM and SEO strategies
- Support the Marketing Department by creating and updating web content as needed on summit.com
- Develop, own, and execute Summit’s social media strategy
- Serve as key day-to-day contact for external digital agency partners
- Work across marketing and web teams to align summit.com strategy with other digital platforms
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Manage strategic use of digital marketing co-op funds
- Use data and analytics to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategy
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and emerging technologies to identify new opportunities for campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of running B2B digital campaigns
- Proficiency in a range of digital marketing tools and platforms, including email marketing, social media, and paid advertising
- Strong understanding of and experience using Google Analytics
- Experience using data to inform digital strategy
- Experience with social media analytics to track and measure the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple campaigns simultaneously
- A good understanding of current digital marketing trends, both generally and within our industry
- Ability to write clear and compelling marketing copy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Team player who enjoys collaboration
- Proficiency using various marketing analytics tools and websites
- Experience using Hootsuite, Buffer, or similar
- Experience using Semrush
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience using Marketo or Hubspot is a plus
- Familiarity using Drupal
- Fluent in Spanish
Not sure yet if this is the right position for you? Contact a recruiter for more information about the position and how you can jump start your career in a dynamic, growing industry today!
Be a part of the Summit Electric family with room to grow and excel! __
Not sure if this position is right for you? Click here to submit your information to our recruiting team.
Summit is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusivity in all stages of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. We assess candidates based on skill, experience, and alignment with Summit’s mission and vision, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, pregnancy, age and veteran or disability status.