|December 2, 2023
|Cape Coral, FL
Are you ready to spearhead innovative digital marketing strategies? We are seeking a passionate and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join our vibrant team! In this role, you'll harness the power of digital platforms to propel our brand forward, engaging with audiences and driving impactful results.
TheHomeMag, America’s #1 Home Improvement Magazine, is building on its 20-year history of success across 68 markets. We are on a mission to deliver unmatched audience quality and expertise in the home improvement space while creating new digital marketing opportunities for our advertisers. Now is the time to join our evolution.
Purpose of the Position
Our Digital division is seeking a highly skilled and highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager to build and evolve our consumer-facing campaigns. This role reports to the VP of Digital Products and can be remote or based at our Cape Coral, FL headquarters.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will draw on your experience across an array of disciplines (search, social, email, video and content) to develop, execute and optimize marketing plans across channels. You’ll play a significant role in crafting compelling messaging; expanding our audience beyond our traditional print footprint; and driving valuable conversions for our advertisers. This position is a mix of strategy and execution: you’ll make data driven decisions to optimize budgets and resources, while also being hands-on to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and at a high level of quality.
● Create project plans and timelines for marketing campaigns. Track all deliverables, dependencies and approvals across internal and external collaborators.
● Coordinate/direct the development of campaign assets–including ad units, email content, audience lists, landing pages, QR codes and call tracking numbers–in accordance with brand standards, legal guidelines and digital best practices while capturing and balancing feedback from multiple stakeholders.
● Establish campaign KPIs. Measure, monitor and analyze campaign performance daily, and recommend optimizations. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for executives and other key stakeholders.
● Own the marketing testing roadmap. Plan and execute experiments to increase traffic, engagement and conversion rates. Document and communicate results to stakeholders.
● Develop programs and promotions to build our customer database while ensuring legal compliance.
● Manage to an established budget.
● Monitor SEO performance metrics via Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other tools. Coordinate technical fixes and other website enhancements to increase organic traffic.
● Support additional marketing initiatives as needed.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or related field.
● 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, with an understanding of the tenets of social, search, email, display and video.
● Minimum 2 years of experience using project management tools to track deliverables across multiple initiatives simultaneously.
● Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing approaches and measurement. Experience with Google Optimize, Optimizely, A/B Tasty or similar tool.
● Intermediate proficiency with Google Analytics (GA4 preferred) and Google Tag Manager.
● Experience in copy writing or editing (grammar mistakes make you crazy.)
● Experience publishing a high volume of web content, including blogs, promotional modules, campaign landing pages, etc. Familiarity with a CMS and landing page platform is highly preferred. Basic HTML and photo editing skills.
● 3+ years in social media (organic and paid), including management of a content calendar to drive engagement.
● 2+ years experience managing scheduled and automated email journeys, including prospecting, lead nurturing, and newsletters.
● Experience executing SEM campaigns (Bing, AdWords), CTV, OTT or programmatic display a plus.
● Familiarity with a CRM, CDP or other customer database is desired.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented.
● Problem-solving skills: You pride yourself on finding solutions, and you’re not afraid to take a scrappy approach to getting stuff done.
● Technical acumen, with the ability to conduct QA/UAT and troubleshoot issues as they arise.