|Published||December 2, 2023|
In this role, you will be a data driven professional focused on adopting an effective modern process that increases the speed and flexibility of marketing efforts to maximize performance in Motion NEMA Motors. Aligned with best practices in digital strategies, enhanced education, and a best in class innovative mindset with a strong grasp of current marketing tools, strategies and able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
This position reports to the VP of Marketing Communications.
This position reports to
VP of Marketing & Communications.
- Write and develop social media plans (considering A/B testing, UGC, and trends per channel)
- Manage paid channel budget allocation through bid management strategy and execution
- Manage SEO performance and optimization by providing keyword research and analysis and managing technical, on-page and off-page SEO
- Identify optimization opportunities, including continuous testing of ad copy, creative, landing pages, including A/B testing
- Ensure campaigns are meeting clearly defined conversion objectives
- Create and deliver meaningful analytics and reporting
- Track campaign performance through weekly and monthly reports by analyzing click-through rates, conversion rates, ROI(Return On Investment), and relevant channel KPIs(Key Performance Indicator)
- Drive activation by creating cross-sell and up-sell strategies and tactics
- Continuously optimize campaign performance through frequent testing and data analysis and optimize the marketing channel and spend mix
- Manage audience targeting strategy and segmentation
- Lead management of the Digital Budget, ensure media spend is efficient in driving campaign performance goals
- Anticipate over/under performing campaigns and proactively prepare recommendations of budget shifts to remain agile and meet goals
- Managing website based on global guidelines, personas, and digital transformation
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategy to accomplish the goals and objectives defined by the NEMA business strategy
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing or equivalent required with 10+ years of experience as Digital Marketing Professional
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong expertise in the field of customer/omni channel analytics
- Must have paid marketing performance experience at a manager level
- Very robust experience with Google and Meta ad tools
- Proven experience in optimizing SEO(Search Engine Optimization) Performance
- Experience with testing and learning methodologies. Leadership skills required
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Healthcare plan
- Wellbeing program
More about us
ABB's NEMA Motors Division markets, designs and manufactures the market-leading Baldor-RelianceÂ brand of industrial motors. As the #1 global manufacturer of NEMA motors, our quality products are designed to reliably and efficiently meet the challenges our customers face. Our business is investing in technology, tools, people and processes to ensure our general purpose and application-specific solutions perform as expected, every time.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-Onsite
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.