|November 29, 2023
Ted Britt Automotive Group is looking for an Automotive Digital Manager to join our team and help us to drive success in the digital space. As an Automotive Digital Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing innovative digital strategies that will increase customer engagement, drive sales, and increase brand visibility. You will work with a team of digital professionals to create digital campaigns, manage social media accounts, and develop relationships with external partners. You should have a strong understanding of the automotive industry, the digital landscape, and the latest digital technologies. If you have a passion for digital marketing and the automotive industry, then this is the perfect role for you!
* Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns and targeted online lead generation programs with our advertising teams
* Act as a consultant to executive level management with the team to provide innovative ideas in many key areas including, process
creation, marketing strategies, budgeting, training, and workflow/performance analysis.
* Design and manage all aspects of digital advertising campaigns including, retargeting and marketing automation, landing page
development, keyword effectiveness, dynamic phone number tracking, tag management, closed loop web analytics, email campaigns,
and Google Analytics.
* Develop relationships, analyze performance and select the most effective vendors to increase traffic and leads
* Oversee development and traffic analysis of our websites to ensure that they generating as much qualified traffic as possible
* Manage and administer our CRM tool.
* Implement digital marketing campaigns using product data and customer segmentation profiles
* Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics and reporting for continuous improvement.
* Maintain the most current knowledge of digital industry trends, new business growth opportunities and ways to leverage digital marketing
to drive growth
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* Digital market research and competitive trend analysis
* Cutting edge strategic marketing plans
* Organic lead generation
* SEO/SEM, web analytics, Google analytics, email, social and end to end digital marketing
* Online reputation management
* Energetic social media enthusiast
* CRM administration and management
* Contract negotiations
* Vendor management
* Website design and management
* Excellent communication, leadership, collaboration, problem solving, and listening skills
* High school or equivalent (Required) Experience:
* Marketing: 1 year (Required)
* Digital Marketing Occupations: 1 year (Required)
* E-commerce: 1 year (Required)
* Graphic Design is a bonus Work Location:
* Multiple locations