|Published||November 29, 2023|
The Digital, Social and eCommerce Manager is responsible for the execution of the strategy, management, development and commercial trading of their marketing website. The role will require a deep understanding of e-Commerce systems and best practices, and you will deliver daily, weekly, and monthly objectives and KPIs to report back to management.
- Management and maintenance of a quality brand experience across all platforms and tactics: website, social, direct email marketing, SEO, advertising, etc.
- Develop, test and iterate new ideas for content, customer experience, navigation, performance and functionality.
- Research, manage implementation and ongoing maintenance of eCommerce functionality at the business-user level
Social Media/Customer Engagement
- Manage social media communities including sharing and boosting content, interacting with fans, responding to inquiries, etc.
- Organize and lead implementation of content calendars across all web channels and departments that aligns with the brand’s known sales cycles and includes unique content that is optimized for various social media platforms
- Measure success of influencer program and monitor influencer content to ensure compliance with brand voice and guidelines while actively keeping a pulse on emerging influencers
- Monitor all reviews and user-generated content across all channels; own customer service/reputation management
- Lead strategic, creative and on-brand marketing efforts from ideation to execution including marketing emails, SEM and social.
- Create and maintain copy across website and email campaigns including newsletters, newswire and press releases, blog posts, contests/sweepstakes, and an activity book
- Design, execute and manage influencer marketing strategy to include campaigns with 6 influencers over the course of the year; negotiate messaging, contracts and timelines
Reporting & Analysis
- Analyze email performance and utilize list segmentation, personalization, and content optimization to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Retain third parties to produce ownable and sharable photography and videography content on a quarterly basis
- Develop and maintain revenue forecast models to demonstrate returns
Required Length & Type of Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ work experience in marketing/digital
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong digital marketing competencies and a proven ability to run digital marketing campaigns that deliver meaningful marketing and business results.
- Thorough understanding of brand awareness and direct response marketing as it relates to paid search and display media planning; able to demonstrate success in SEO and SEM and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to pitch stories to generate news coverage; ability to drive signups for monthly newsletter(s); proof of previous influencer marketing program management
- Deep understanding of:
- Site analytics and ability to interpret data into trends, strategy and recommendations for digital marketing initiative effectiveness
- User experience, site architecture, content, meta tags, conversion, AOV, and traffic analysis.
- Well versed knowledge of back-end platforms and integrations to manage websites, content and CRM, with Shopify, WordPress, or similar.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: decisive and action-oriented
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with strong Excel/Sheets skills.
- Proficient with project management software
- Self-motivated and self-directed; conscientious approach to work assignments; enjoys operating at a fast pace while staying flexible to shift tasks frequently.
Why should you choose us?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Consultant Care support
- Free Training to upgrade your skills
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
Are you Interested?
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.