|November 27, 2023
|MIDDLE CITY WEST, PA
The Role of the Digital Marketing Manager
Develop and execute marketing strategies relating to digital, social, interactive and traditional media. Reports directly to the Public Relations Director and works closely with the sales and marketing department to provide support and maintain the presence of the hotel, its features and products, based on Four Seasons brand standards.
This position is 100% based on-site and on-property in Philadelphia.
Strategic Marketing Planning
- Development of key strategies and tactics for annual Social Media plan that underscore the Marketing Plan
- Assist in creating Marketing Plan in collaboration with DOM and PRD
- Project manage content and planning in collaboration with PRD Four Seasons Branding alinged with ECI guidelines
- Assist with budget planning as it relates to social media paid advertising, marketing events and digital advertising campaigns and briefs
- Work closely with each hotel department to provide clear social direction, ensuring all conception and creative ideas achieve key objectives, key brand strategies and timelines, assist F&B director with seasonal promotion planning
Social Media Marketing
- Community management across @FSH Philadelphia,and Partner restaurants social media accounts (Vernick Fish, Vernick Coffee Bar, Jean-Georges PHL and JG SkyHigh including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and other relevant social networking mediums
- Manage social media paid advertising schedule and budget; including management of Acronym relationship as it relates to social media paid advertising and website optimization
- Develop initiatives and creative social media campaigns to grow the hotel's presence, while maintaining Four Seasons content and voice standards
- Oversee and coordinate influencer visits/photo shoots at the hotel as well as create new, on-brand photography for social media posts
- Monitor local content creators and influencer relationships relevant to industry and luxury market
- Coordinate PHL participation in FSHO global social media campaigns
- Prepare monthly social recap in collaborate with PR recap due by the 10th of each month
- Use Sprout Social and relevant metrics from the Four Seasons Marketing Performance Scorecard to measure and report on social media metrics
- Assist with FS.com website and mobile app content as it pertains to marketing promotions, video, and photography
- Use Revinate, TripAdvisor, Google+, Facebook to monitor reviews and organize hotel responses in collaboration with PRD
- Create social media briefs in collaboration with PRD for Acronym to boost and promote digital campaigns.
- Meetings: weekly meetings with PRD and DOM, bi-monthly meeting with F&B outlets, bi-monthly meeting with Spa team
- Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously with the planning committee and owners
- Storyboard and produce creative brand content that incorporates Four Seasons social media content guidelines are , ECI forward and include relevant key messages through visual storytelling: photography, video, user generated imagery, motion graphics, gifs.
- Manage relationships with digital content creators (photo, video, graphic designers) to create relevant content for visual story telling.
- Examples of photoshoots as follows:
- Seasonal photography/video of hotel offerings, i.e. F&B Outlet Holiday Food & Beverage offerings, lobby amenities, spa offerings.
- Off-site promotional events with reasonable advance scheduling, i.e. off-site Chef events, FAM Experiences, etc.
Part of how we care for our team is through a meaningful and inclusive rewards package that supports your needs as an individual. In addition to competitive wages, here are just some highlights of our benefits and perks.
Complimentary and discounted stays at Four Seasons hotels & resorts around the world, paid time off, family planning assistance including up to 8 weeks of paid New Parent Leave, life insurance, pet insurance, and preferred rates for fitness club memberships.
Inclusion & growth opportunities
A robust offering of learning & development programs, educational assistance, transfer and/or promotion opportunities within Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts as well as employee pulse surveys that enable you to provide valuable feedback to help shape a work environment you deserve.
Health & welfare benefits
A variety of medical, dental and vision care plans to suit your needs and those of your family.
401(k) Retirement Plan with matched contributions, daily complementary meals and snacks, daily discounted parking, cell phone provider discounts with various carriers, and complimentary dry cleaning of uniforms.
"The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It's the Golden Rule - the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same."
- Isadore Sharp, Chairman and Founder of Four Seasons Hotels.
Four Seasons Philadelphia is an Affirmative Action and equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit:
Candidates must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without a valid work authorization for the United States may not be considered.
Learn more about what it is like to work with our family, visit us:
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Jean-Georges Sky High
Vernick Coffee Bar
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf