|November 26, 2023
Are you a digital marketing manager who has a strong desire to work with leaders in the biotech sector? We’re a thriving strategic communication, digital and creative agency based in Boston that works with trailblazers in the biotech industry. We’re looking for a motivated, curious and enthusiastic digital marketing manager who will support the planning, development, implementation, optimization, and reporting of SEO, paid and organic social media, paid search and email campaigns for our clients’ communications programs. In this role, you must have a deep understanding of these channels and a proven track record of success in driving measurable results.
Please Note: Our headquarters office is located in downtown Boston, MA. Our Boston area employees collaborate in office together 2-3 days a week with flexibility/remote work on other days. Our remote employees spend time in Boston for company, client and team meetings as needed.
What You’ll Be Doing Day to Day:
- Collaborate with the VP Digital & Social Engagement and other key stakeholders to develop comprehensive digital campaign strategies aligned with client business / communications objectives, target audience, and marketing budgets.
- Develop and execute paid and organic social media, paid search, and SEO strategies.
- Create and produce high-quality content and campaign materials, to achieve client business goals.
- Create, manage, and optimize campaigns across a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Ads, and Microsoft Ads, YouTube, Email.
- Monitor campaign performance, track key metrics, and provide regular reports to evaluate campaign effectiveness and recommend optimizations for current and future campaigns.
- Track and analyze campaign performance data to identify areas for improvement.
- Report on campaign results to key stakeholders and make recommendations for future campaigns.
- Build and maintain dashboards in Looker Data Studio, Tableau, or other data visualization tools to track and report on campaign performance.
- Conduct and apply landscape research and social listening to identify key opinion leaders (KOLs), advocacy groups, competitors, keywords and industry trends to inform campaign strategy and development.
- Support the ongoing, regular measurement, reporting and development of insights related to our clients’ ongoing social media programs.
- Assess and identify relevant and meaningful metrics to measure on a monthly, quarterly and/or semi-annual basis, using tools such as Sprout Social or other platforms.
- Work with account teams to develop and deliver social analytics reports.
- Drive agency-wide / cross-client understanding, strategy and development of digital and social around major industry, medical or advocacy conferences or events.
- Provide overview of digital audience, hashtags, virtual forums, and other opportunities in advance of conferences and events.
- Convene internal teams to align, plan, develop and execute event-specific social content and campaigns.
- Identify emerging trends in social media tactics and strategies.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends, and relevant applications for adoption by the agency and our biotech clients.
- Identify and assess new metrics and tools in monitoring trends and measuring results.
- Support industry benchmarking work to continue to bring relevant insights to clients and our reporting efforts.
What You’ll Bring to Our Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related discipline
- 5+ years working in a digital marketing role with familiarity in healthcare/pharma/biotech industry.
- Experience in working with platform partners such as LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Video Ads, Display Networks, Email Marketing, and other relevant paid media channels.
- Analytical and data savvy marketer
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative insights and data to inform strategy.
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact; ability to influence and work cross-functionally across several clients and organizations.
- Demonstrated high agility to manage shifting deadlines across portfolio of clients.
- A willingness to take on new and exciting projects in the quickly changing digital landscape.
- An eagerness to immerse oneself in the biotech industry.
About Ten Bridge Communications
We are a growing team that is passionate about developing strategic and impactful communications, digital and creative work for our clients in the biotech industry who are dedicated to developing new and potentially life changing therapies for patients. We live our guiding principles of Belonging, Partnering, Engaging and Growing every day through our interactions with each other, our clients, and our broader community.
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package that includes generous paid time off, 401(k) match, ThrivePass monthly wellness benefit, paid parental leave, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, cell phone reimbursement, pet insurance, professional development, volunteer opportunities and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.