|Published||November 26, 2023|
Conexiom is the only SaaS platform that transforms emailed Sales Orders and Invoices from customers and suppliers into fully automated electronic transactions with 100% accuracy across quote-to-cash and procure-to-pay processes. Leading manufacturers and distributors, including 16 of the top 20 industrial distributors, rely on Conexiom to win and retain more customers through a best-in-class order fulfillment experience, provide transparency for regulatory compliance, and become the employer of choice in a tight labor market.
About the Opportunity:
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Conexiom, you will play a pivotal role in driving our digital marketing and demand generation programs to new heights. You will focus on driving engagement and building pipeline within our target accounts by executing digital marketing initiatives with a major emphasis on webinar development, email marketing, and social media. Your creative approach, analytical mindset, and digital marketing expertise will be critical in generating high-quality sales-accepted opportunities, nurturing prospects, and elevating Conexiom's reputation within industrial distributors and manufacturers.
Performance and Analytics:
- Take ownership of digital pipeline creation goals and brand engagement KPIs, recommending adjustments to drive continued improvement and goal attainment.
- Track and analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns vs. goals and benchmarks.
- Provide regular reports on campaign effectiveness and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Use data-driven insights to make informed recommendations for optimization.
- Strategize, plan, and execute a robust webinar program to engage prospects and customers.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create compelling webinar content.
- Manage end-to-end webinar logistics, from promotion to post-event follow-up.
- Partner with 3rd thought leaders and companies to expand scope of webinar strategy
- Analyze webinar performance metrics and optimize future webinars for maximum impact.
- Develop and implement email marketing campaigns to nurture leads and drive conversions.
- Craft persuasive email content and messaging that resonates with target audiences.
- Segment email lists and tailor campaigns for specific customer segments.
- Continuously A/B test emails for improved performance and engagement.
Social Media Management:
- Develop and execute a social media strategy to enhance Conexiom's online presence.
- Create engaging social media content, including posts, graphics, and videos.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends, customer engagement, and competitor activity.
- Drive brand awareness and engagement through social media campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience in digital marketing with a focus on webinars, email marketing, and social media.
- Experience running webinars on Zoom or Microsoft Teams
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms and email marketing tools (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo, MailChimp).
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and social media management tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Creative thinker with a passion for staying up-to-date with digital marketing trends.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work cross-functionally.
If you are a results-oriented digital marketer with a passion for webinars, email marketing, and social media, and you're ready to make a significant impact in a dynamic organization, we encourage you to apply for the Digital Marketing Manager role at Conexiom.
The expected salary for this role includes a base salary of $70,000-95,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
Conexiom is a cloud-based, purpose-built platform that automates the most critical and complex B2B document transactions between buyers and sellers. Manufacturers and distributors across the globe, such as Grainger, Genpak, Honeywell, and Lonza, trust Conexiom to create resilient operations that scale, drive growth, reduce costs, and build frictionless relationships with their customers. Conexiom is based in Vancouver, British Columbia, and has offices in Kitchener, Ontario; London, England; and Chicago, Illinois. Visit Conexiom.com.
Conexiom embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are working to ensure that the profile of our staff reflects the profile of the communities we work in and serve. For that reason, we seek resumes and expressions of interest from a broad and diverse talent pool. Strength comes from the inclusion of diverse perspectives and experiences.
Reasons to work for Conexiom:
Our MISSION is to transform broken processes into business value
We are DATA-driven and RESULTS-focused
We show our COMMITMENT to the people that make-up Conexiom by:
- Competitive salary & performance-based bonus
- Comprehensive healthcare and dental coverage
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
- Flexible work arrangements
We build products & internal processes that increase efficiencies and drive INNOVATION for our customers
- We care for each other
- We hold ourselves accountable
- We make our customers heroes
- We over-communicate
- We are inclusive & want to make change for the better
Conexiom is proud to offer equal employment opportunities. If you have a need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Manager at [email protected]