|Published||November 25, 2023|
Securitas North America is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Digital Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing initiatives and enhance our online presence and brand visibility. Reporting to the VP of Marketing & Communications, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning, executing and optimizing of digital channels and campaigns to drive brand awareness, lead generation and customer engagement.
- Digital Strategy: Develop and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy designed to drive brand awareness, drive profitable growth and improve the client experience across digital channels.
- SEO: Optimize website content for search engines (SEO) and provide marketing team with content recommendations based on current search behavior and strategic initiatives.
- Digital Advertising: Develop the strategy and oversee the management and optimization of all digital advertising campaigns.
- Marketing Automation: Plan and execute marketing automation initiatives to drive personalized experiences targeted and nurturing prospects into customers and customers into advocates.
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitor key performance metrics, analyze data and generate reports to track the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts to make data-driven decisions.
- Budget Management: Manage the digital marketing budget effectively, allocating resources efficiently and ensuring a strong return on investment.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Continuously optimize digital channels and campaigns to improve conversion rates and user experience.
- Competitive Analysis: Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors to identify opportunities and threats and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Management of Digital Marketing Vendors Team: Provide the strategic direction and management to all the digital marketing vendors and contracted employees.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY:
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 5-7 Years proven experience managing digital marketing programs for B2B organizations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and generate actionable insights.
- Proven experience driving profitable growth through digital channel optimization and strategic campaigns.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms such as Google Analytics, SEO tools, email marketing software and social media management.
- Digital Marketing Certifications is a plus.
COMPETENCIES (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking and ability to develop innovative digital marketing campaigns.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS:
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with executives, clients, prospects, and staff, in group settings and in situations requiring high performance and results.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Up to 25% travel.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
Securitas employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives. United through our common purpose, we provide the security needed to safeguard our clients' assets and people. Our core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are represented by the three red dots in the Securitas logo. If you live by these values, we're looking for you to join the Securitas team.
About the Team
Our Company Mission:
Securitas' mission is to protect homes, workplaces, and communities by providing the security services they need to protect their assets, safeguard their people, and maintain their ability to generate profits.
Securitas' core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are the foundation for our employees to build trust with customers, colleagues, and the surrounding community.
Securitas employees are honest and trusted by customers to safeguard their premises and valuables. We don't compromise on integrity and create an open forum for our employees and customers to voice opinions, report improprieties, and share information.
Seeing, hearing, and evaluating. A Securitas employee is always attentive and often notices things that others don't. Their vigilance is necessary in order to be aware of potential risks or incidents that may take place on our customers' premises.
As part of an on-going effort to ensure safety, Securitas employees are always ready to help if an incident occurs that requires intervention regardless of whether or not it is directly related to their job.