|November 25, 2023
|Overland Park, KS
Are you a highly creative, detail-oriented, results-driven digital marketing professional? Further your career and create impactful work by being in the center of an established and sophisticated marketing team with the opportunity to work with different departments and business lines!
In this role, you will lead the digital marketing team and be an integral part of the company's overall goals of growing the business lines, specifically mortgage and retail. You will also manage the company's SEO strategy in terms of keyword optimization and recommendations, along with analyzing and enhancing the paid and organic search results. You will also manage the digital strategies for the annual digital marketing plan with input into the overall marketing calendar.
You'll have the opportunity to utilize your skills and experiences to oversee several digital platforms including our social Content Management Platform (HootSuite), Google Analytics, and vendor/partner reporting dashboards. You will, in conjunction with a buying advertising agency, provide input on the overall media plan and all the markets within the HC footprint, but primarily specialize in digital media.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks with the following responsibilities:
- Help define and communicate digital marketing KPIs and ROI metrics through data visualization efforts and regular presentations.
- Ensure a consistent voice and tone while adhering to brand standards.
- Oversee Google tag manager strategy and implementation.
- Use Google Analytics to inform buying strategy, SEO keyword strategy, and overall business line growth and campaign analytics.
- Stay current with Google technology and functionality of key advancements that may impact trending, reporting and strategy.
- Ability to work in an omni-channel marketing environment and see the big picture to move a more than 125-year-old brand into the future.
- Will push and drive the marketing department into the future by staying on top of trends shaping the marketing landscape and the financial services industry.
- Help build and drive digital marketing strategy, including but not limited to Social Media, SEO keyword research, digital media strategy with agency partners, and effectively communicate the overall performance as it relates to the strategic vision of the marketing department and business.
Degree in Journalism, Marketing, creative writing, or communications strongly desired
Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage his/her own project tasks
Proven ability to work well with teams and gain consensus among peers and other individuals across the company
Knowledge of SEO/SEM strategies, best practices, and latest trends
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Good organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to speak up and thinking creatively
Experience with Microsoft Office suite
Ability to work independently with a wide range of business stakeholders
A desire and passion for creating high converting marketing and advertising campaigns
At least 4 years of experience in a similar role