|November 25, 2023
Digital Marketing Manager
POSITION SUMMARY :
Bass Pro Shops Digital Marketing Manager serves as the authority to lead our traffic, driving efforts in the online space. This role develops, implements, tracks and optimizes our digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. The position requires a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Manager will work with the larger internal marketing team, external agencies, and other vendor partners to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Oversee and execute all responsibilities of the digital marketing department including Paid Search, Display Advertising, Social Advertising, Affiliate Marketing, and assisting other channels as needed.
- Analyze campaign performance of all digital marketing channels to ensure each is meeting its KPI and ROI objectives as well as monitor campaign budgets in line with goals.
- Partner with both internal marketing team and external partners to meet key campaign objectives and oversee a strong executional process.
- Collaborate with coop teams to execute digital marketing campaigns for our brand manufacturer partners.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on digital campaign performance.
- Perform analyses and forecasting disciplines to determine marketing budget allocation across various marketing programs and campaigns via strong revenue attribution, customer valuation, and strategic analysis.
- Collaborate with internal design team on developing assets needed for advertising.
- Review landing pages for optimal customer experiences.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Be a key player in development of growth strategies for the business.
- Provide performance marketing analysis drive our programs such as creative analyses, audience analyses and keyword research as needed.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Preferred Degree: Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or related field
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing
Paid Search, SEO, Display Advertising, and Social Advertising disciplines
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Knowledge of Google, Bing, Facebook/Instagram, and other applicable Digital Ad Platforms
- Google Ads Certification a plus
- Expertise in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Solid understanding of E-Commerce, B2C experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires a high degree of concentration and attention to detail in addition to creative inclinations
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 5%
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Full Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Bass Pro Shops