|November 25, 2023
Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare - Brentwood, TN
4 Year Degree
Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare believes that each person deserves the opportunity to embark on a new journey to reach their optimal level of health. Odyssey's network of behavioral healthcare services provides support to individuals throughout their journey by combining compassionate, evidence-based treatment with concierge-quality amenities.
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in expanding Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare's online presence by coordinating and executing effective digital marketing strategies for our family of brands. This role will be responsible for collaborating with other Marketing team members with the goal of optimizing the Company's websites to improve search rankings and increase quality internet traffic and conversions, as well as develop and support the Company's advertising initiatives to drive quality conversions and admissions. This role requires a strong understanding of search engine optimization, digital advertising, keyword research, content optimization, and data analysis.
Relationships and Contacts
Within the organization: Initiates and maintains frequent and close working relationships with Marketing and Business Development team members, facility leadership team members, and various members of Odyssey's leadership team.
Outside the organization: Builds and maintains strong working relationships with vendors, agencies, and advertisers.
Search Engine Optimization
- Develop and implement SEO strategies to improve the online visibility and search rankings of the Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare family of brands.
- Collaborate with the content marketing manager to ensure the creation of SEO-optimized content, including conducting keyword research and competitor analysis for targeted keywords.
- Monitor and analyze website performance using tools like SEMRush, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console to identify opportunities for improvement and to track SEO progress.
- Conduct high-level content analysis to ensure alignment with SEO strategies, such as optimizing the content structure and internal linking structure.
- Develop and implement advertising strategies to drive high-quality leads to company websites.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing director and advertising vendor to create and manage ad campaigns to drive relevant traffic and conversions.
- Conduct ad account audits and develop new ad campaign ideas to lead potential clients into the funnel.
- Analyze advertising data to refine campaign strategy, audience targeting, and ad copy.
- Collaborates with director of digital marketing to produce regular SEO reports and insights to the marketing team and stakeholders, demonstrating the impact of SEO efforts on web traffic and conversions.
- Communicate with and manage website and SEO vendors to ensure SEO best practices are implemented across all online platforms.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Position requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, marketing, communications, or related field. 5+ years of strong digital marketing, SEO, advertising, and content marketing management experience strongly preferred.
Experience developing pillar page content, organizing content clusters, and optimizing content; experience working on advertising campaigns while optimizing for a goal CPA; knowledge of marketing automation and other digital marketing tools, such as HubSpot; and experience working in behavioral health, healthcare, or related industries preferred.
Position requires incumbent to have a valid driver's license, vehicle insurance and a clear driving record for the last three years.
What We are Seeking:
- Demonstrates the ability to take a holistic approach to digital marketing, with experience working on websites, content marketing, SEO, and advertising campaigns.
- Demonstrates excellent computer/technology skills including MS Office, Google analytics, Google Search Console, WordPress, and other web optimization tools.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills to interpret data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrates the ability to organize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Demonstrates comfort with presenting and engaging with leaders throughout the organization.
- Demonstrates the ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Demonstrates a high level of follow through, with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates successful collaborative skills working with a variety of groups.
- Demonstrates an intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates commitment to the mission, vision, and values of Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare.
What we offer:
- Multiple Development Pathways
- Company Supported Continuing Education & Certification
- PPO & HDHP Health Plan Options
- Flexible Dental & Vision Plan Options
- 100% Company Paid EAP Emotional Well-Being Support
- 100% Company Paid Critical Illness (with health enrollment plan)
- 100% Company Paid Life & ADD
- 401K with Company Match
- Company-Sponsored HSA, FSA, & DSA Tax Savings Accounts
- Six Annual Paid Holidays Plus One Floating Holiday
- Generous Team Member Referral Program
Odyssey Behavioral Healthcare, LLC reserves the rights to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the organization desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains "At-Will." The job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.