|November 25, 2023
Securitas North America is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Digital Marketing Manager to lead our digital marketing initiatives and enhance our online presence and brand visibility. Reporting to the VP of Marketing & Communications, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning, executing and optimizing of digital channels and campaigns to drive brand awareness, lead generation and customer engagement.
- Digital Strategy: Develop and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy designed to drive brand awareness, drive profitable growth and improve the client experience across digital channels.
- SEO: Optimize website content for search engines (SEO) and provide marketing team with content recommendations based on current search behavior and strategic initiatives.
- Digital Advertising : Develop the strategy and oversee the management and optimization of all digital advertising campaigns.
- Marketing Automation: Plan and execute marketing automation initiatives to drive personalized experiences targeted and nurturing prospects into customers and customers into advocates.
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitor key performance metrics, analyze data and generate reports to track the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts to make data-driven decisions.
- Budget Management: Manage the digital marketing budget effectively, allocating resources efficiently and ensuring a strong return on investment.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Continuously optimize digital channels and campaigns to improve conversion rates and user experience.
- Competitive Analysis: Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors to identify opportunities and threats and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Management of Digital Marketing Vendors Team: Provide the strategic direction and management to all the digital marketing vendors and contracted employees.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY:
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 5-7 Years proven experience managing digital marketing programs for B2B organizations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and generate actionable insights.
- Proven experience driving profitable growth through digital channel optimization and strategic campaigns.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms such as Google Analytics, SEO tools, email marketing software and social media management.
- Digital Marketing Certifications is a plus.
COMPETENCIES (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking and ability to develop innovative digital marketing campaigns.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS:
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with executives, clients, prospects, and staff, in group settings and in situations requiring high performance and results.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Up to 25% travel.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.