|November 25, 2023
Digital Marketing Manager
Based in Orlando, Florida, Massey Services is one of the nation's largest and most respected service companies, with a history of providing quality service for more than three decades. Celebrating 38 consecutive years of profitable growth, Massey Services and its subsidiary organizations employ over 2,600 team members and operate approximately 2,400 vehicles that provide Residential and Commercial Pest Prevention, Termite Protection, Landscape and Irrigation Services to over 800,000 customers from 180+ Service Centers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee and Oklahoma.
Manages the digital strategy, which includes SEM, SEO and the website, for Massey Services. Develops and delivers marketing policies, practices, and strategies to attract customers to the website and drive leads from all online vehicles.
- Develops, implements and leads the digital marketing strategy to increase service leads, enhance online services, identify additional digital marketing channels, attract traffic to the company website, and promote an online presence.
- Utilizes search engine optimization (SEO) analytics and search engine marketing (SEM) techniques to increase traffic to the website.
- Oversee management of digital marketing agency to ensure execution of SEM and SEO is in line with company strategy
- Develop and execute reputation management strategy
- Maintain and update/revise website
- Lead the digital marketing team in identifying and evaluating existing and new digital technologies and using analytics tools to optimize marketing campaigns and display and search advertising
- Work closely with the marketing managers and specialists to support the digital promotions of programs and events
- Analyze online statistics while identifying opportunities to optimize performance and report insights to leadership
- Plan and execute digital marketing budget; maximizing opportunity for each campaign and measuring ROI
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
This position requires a deep knowledge of all digital & web marketing tools, models and technologies along with an excellent background in developing multiple lead programs and maximizing conversions. Strong attention to detail, the ability to focus and follow through on multiple projects, excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong organization skills are essential for success.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on digital marketing experience
- B.A. in marketing, business or communications
- Understanding of Word Press, Ad Words, Google Analytics and Sales Force/Marketing Cloud
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations based on analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Must understand lead generation, lead conversion and lead nurturing as a business practice
- Thinks operationally and strategically, analyzes issues, uses sound judgment, generates new ideas
Our company offers competitive salary with paid vacation, medical and dental insurance, 401(k), life insurance, long term disability, tuition reimbursement and excellent promotional opportunities.
Massey Services is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Workplace