|Published||October 31, 2023|
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. Youll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxters products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Your role at Baxter
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you have many ideas grounded in research and knowledge of the marketplace. Your skills in planning and implementing these ideas are what make you an outstanding business partner and marketer. You understand the customer journey and enjoy developing and working on campaigns to drive engagement.
And while you are a great teammate, you are also competitivedetermined to achieve results, get things done, and measure your success quantitatively. You love a challenge and can manage multiple projects concurrently. Work is never dull, and when your campaigns launch, you are proud of your work and contributions.
This is an individual contributor role. You will not be managing any employees, but you will be managing campaigns, digital operations, trade shows, and the promotion budget.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and implement an omnichannel strategy. Work with channel marketers to develop effective campaigns using personas and customer journeys. Develop KPIs and success criteria.
- Work with channel marketers to develop a complete and robust promotion plan, including print and digital advertising, campaigns, social media, etc. Implement, measure, and revise twice yearly; Lead and coordinate all collateral required, both print and digital forms.
- Oversee all business unit trade shows and events (i.e., NHIA, ASCA, MHA, and others, including smaller events and expos). Duties include creating and managing the show budget, measuring ROI, customer lead gen handling, coordinating shipments, design, samples, etc., using compliance tools, and ensuring all Baxter compliance rules are followed for customer communications, sponsorship, etc.
- Work with the Americas Brand & Demand team, including dotted line responsibility to the demand generation team.
- Utilize our reporting tools to help create analytics dashboards and work to provide actionable insights to businesses.
- Develop templates and decks for customer and leadership business reviews.
- In this role, you will collaborate with web, channel, and product marketing, virtual and field sales, sales enablement, IT, corporate communications, the Brand and Demand team, and other key stakeholders across the organization.
- Other duties as required, including support to channel marketers as needed.
What you'll bring
- BS/BA in marketing or communications or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and communications, including omnichannel campaigns.
- Experience using Acoustic & Salesforce or similar tools is desired.
- Experience using Veeva Promomats and/or experience with regulatory marketing collateral material approvals a plus
- Healthcare and/or Medical Device experience/exposure strongly preferred.
We understand compensation is an important factor as you consider the next step in your career. At Baxter, we are committed to equitable pay for all employees, and we strive to be more transparent with our pay practices. The estimated base salary for this position is $96,000 to $132,000 annually. The estimated range is meant to reflect an anticipated salary range for the position. We may pay more or less than of the anticipated range based upon market data and other factors, all of which are subject to change. Individual pay is based on upon location, skills and expertise, experience, and other relevant factors. This position may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses . For questions about this, our pay philosophy, and available benefits, please speak to the recruiter if you decide to apply and are selected for an interview.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice .
1172691 Baxter Parkway|Deerfield, IL 60015|United States of America