|October 30, 2023
|Port St. Lucie, FL
This is not a remote opportunity. This position has the potential to be hybrid. Working in the office Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm EST and Friday 8:00 am-2:30 pm with the possibility of working remotely based on company needs. There will also be work outside of normal business hours.
Bug Bite Thing is targeting a start date of August 2023. For applicants that are not near Port Saint Lucie, Florida, 34986, please plan accordingly. No relocation assistance is offered currently.
Organizational mission and history:
Bug Bite Thing is a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company seeking intelligent, energetic, and forward-thinking individuals to join its outstanding team. As Seen on Shark Tank, Bug Bite Thing is a chemical-free solution that instantly alleviates the stinging, itching, and swelling caused by insect bites and stings. The reusable tool solely uses suction to remove insect saliva or venom from underneath the skin, making it safe for all ages. Bug Bite Thing is Amazon’s #1 selling product for insect bite relief, with over 75,000 reviews.
The company gained national recognition in October 2019 when Kelley Higney and her mother, Ellen McAlister, appeared on ABC’s hit show, ‘Shark Tank.’ All the Sharks were biting with offers to invest in the business, but it was Lori Greiner’s ‘Golden Ticket’ offer that secured the partnership. In 2022, the company established its Medical Advisory Board and partnership with Board Certified Pediatrician Dr. Mona Amin. Bug Bite Thing is the recipient of 32 prestigious awards, including Inc.’s 2022 Best in Business List in Consumer Products, Company of the Year in the Consumer Product Category by the 2022 Stevie Awards American Business Awards and Women in Business Awards, a winner of the Mom’s Choice Award and the National Parenting Center Seal of Approval. Based in Port St. Lucie, Florida, Bug Bite Thing is active in community organizations, including the St. Lucie County Economic Development Council, Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida and Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Lucie County. The company is also a women-owned business certified by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), a weVENTURE Women’s Business Center equity partner investor and a member of Cancer Free Economy Network. Bug Bite Thing is available on Amazon.com, BugBiteThing.com and at over 30,000 retail locations nationwide and in 34 countries. Learn more at Bug Bite Thing and follow along on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and Twitter.
The Digital Marketing Manager reports directly to the Director of Marketing & Customer Experience and will help define the 360-marketing landscape for a rapidly growing start-up. This candidate will have a passion for all things social, marketing and technology. Well versed in the concepts and strategies behind digital marketing with a strong affinity for data analysis and actionable insights from reporting. The Digital Marketing Manager will develop and execute successful paid campaigns across social media, google, OTT and additional digital marketing channels. This candidate will be a self-starter and bring solutions to the team to lift revenue and drive a positive change in ad spend KPIs. Monthly reporting will be a critical aspect of the role, tracking performance, results and strategy changes for improvement will be the measurement of success for this position.
• Manage all media channels/outlets including but not limited to email, display/search, paid social media, public relations, broadcast/tv etc.
• Develop and implement 360 paid strategies with optimizations made for SEO and organic website performance.
• Present monthly digital marketing strategy deck to senior leadership
• Increase overall website traffic and e-commerce revenue.
• Work closely with social media strategist to ensure audience segmentation and content deployments are aligned with initiatives/campaigns.
• Provide strategy behind paid campaigns, analyze results, return on investment (ROI), looking for out of the box thinking (A/B testing)
• Strong knowledge of funnel building, retargeting ads and using a variety of programs and technologies to assist.
• Actively deploy paid campaigns in Meta, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, SHOP App and explore additional opportunities for paid growth to drive e-commerce revenue.
• Review analytics and search performance reports, provide an assessment of content marketing initiatives' success and identify areas of improvement.
• Facilitate Amazon Prime day and Amazon Lightning Deals throughout the year, measure and report back performance.
• Present monthly performance reporting, identify areas of improvement or efforts that have been successful to be replicated in future campaigns.
• Define marketplace/social platform metrics and KPI benchmarks with recommendations to lift to optimize performance.
• Develop a system to make actionable insights back to the content and creative team.
• Report all efforts on weekly and monthly cadence to leadership and stakeholders in the form of a dashboard.
• Responsible for monthly ad spend budgeting and reporting.
• Implement and maintain tracking pixels across websites for remarketing and conversion tracking.
• Additional duties as assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field
• A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in marketing or a related field
• Knowledge of SEO, web traffic and direct-to-consumer marketing
• 5-10 years of experience managing paid digital marketing
• Facebook, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and other social platforms
• Experience managing an annual ad spend budget of + $1M.
• Proven history in hitting and exceeding marketing KPI goals and e-commerce revenue targets
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
• Familiar with project management tools like Asana or ClickUp a plus
• Shopify experience preferred.
• Ability to provide actionable insights based on data and reporting.
• Up to date on social media and digital design trends
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000 to 80,000 per year
Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Due to the volume of inquiries received, we may only be able to contact those being considered for the position. We thank you in advance for your interest in our organization.