|October 27, 2023
Purpose: We are seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager with an inquisitive and analytical mind to join our corporate marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll play a vital role in enhancing our online presence, while ensuring user experience exemplifies our brands to drive customer acquisition and retention. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the optimization of our website and use analytics to guide strategic planning for current and new content, positioning of our products and services, and use best practices for: information architecture, content strategy, navigation, multimedia, search engine optimization, and accessibility. Responsibilities:Develop and execute digital marketing strategies across all digital channels to achieve our business goals and objectives for all brands.Monitor and optimize the health and performance of our websites, identifying issues and taking action to resolve them. Perform regular site audits for technical SEO errors.Manage each brand’s online presence to ensure website optimization, user experience, and search engine optimization (SEO) are in line with industry best practices.Execute and monitor paid advertising campaigns, including budget allocation, keyword targeting, ad copy, and landing page optimization. Analyze digital marketing KPIs and metrics to measure and improve campaign performance, using tools such as GA4, Google Ads, Semrush and Google Search Console.Create landing pages for marketing campaigns.Be a liaison between UW Solutions and our web vendor/host to manage open tickets, development work, or related inquiries.Collaborate with the marketing team suggesting content that will foster customer acquisition and growth revenue based upon data interpretation. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, and new business development, to advance integrated marketing initiatives and ensure consistent brand messaging for each business segment.Track and report on digital marketing performance regularly, providing insights and recommendations to key stakeholders.Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends, technologies, and best practices, and provide recommendations to improve the company's digital marketing approach.Perform other duties as assigned. Required Skills & Abilities:
• Extensive understanding of SEO, WordPress, Semrush, web design principles, HTML/CSS and Microsoft Office.
• Proficient in measuring digital marketing activities using the best practices and tools for digital success.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and CRM platforms (Hubspot or similar marketing automation) is preferred, but not required.
• Understanding of the practical application of social media in B2B marketing.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines with a sense of urgency.
• Strong analytical skills, data-driven mindset, and a creative thinker with problem-solving abilities.
• Passion for all things digital marketing!
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years’ of direct hands-on experience executing, running, and managing digital display campaigns, SEM campaigns (Google/Bing ads), and social media ads in a B2B environment. Requirements & Travel:Ability to sit for extended periods of time and work with a computer using hands and fingers to typeAbility to lift/move up to 25lbs at a given timePrimary work is in an office environment with infrequent trips to production floor and exposure to high levels of noise (PPE required)Up to 15% travel for trips to other brand locations and tradeshows as necessary. At UW Solutions, it’s the people that make our mission, vision, and values possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like: Competitive salary Profit sharing plan (2% of annual salary) 401(k) plan Company 401(k) matching contributions (50% of first 6% contribution matched) Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Tuition assistance Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance Vacation time & paid holidays Short and long-term disability insurance Health & wellness program Flexible schedule EEO StatementUW Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. No attempt has been made to list every duty of this role. The above is only a guide. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary.The work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.