|Published||October 25, 2023|
Digital Marketing Manager
The Christian Post is the leading Christian newspaper online in America. We keep believers informed of breaking news reports on current events in an objective and fair approach. We want to provide value to our readers through a data-driven and results-oriented approach, through our content, our products and our advertisers. If you are passionate about audience engagement and marketing, and care deeply about Christian worldview and media, The Christian Post is the place for you.
- Develop and manage The Christian Post's digital marketing analytics across all owned assets and digital channels, and use analytic skills and technology to inform marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with managers cross-functionally to identify challenges and design solutions to improve marketing performance and drive audience growth.
- Analyze and present key findings of data from owned website, email database, social media as related to marketing/audience growth to key stakeholders.
- Promote The Christian Post's brand and develop ways to drive business growth through marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, business, quantitative, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, data analytics, brand management, preferably in digital newspaper, magazine, or media
- Agree with The Christian Post's statement of faith
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing environment
- Self-starter, detailed and focus on data-driven results
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday in Washington, DC, 20011
- Experience in digital marketing, audience segmentation, conversion optimization, web analytics, acquisition, email marketing, paid search, paid social, marketing measurement, digital marketing technology, SEO optimization
• Medical insurance
• Dental & Vision insurance
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• Paid Time Off
• Sick Leave