|Published||September 28, 2023|
Who We Are Looking For:
The Digital Marketing Manager will primarily contribute to the development and implementation of a multi-channel marketing strategy for all brands in the target market. You will identify, research and implement digital activities that allow Pharmaron to communicate the brand and portfolio messages to the target audience in a customized way. You, under guidance, will contribute to building the multi-channel approach from concept to completion to ensure that Pharmaron communicates more effectively via various digital channels and meets business objectives.
- Lead digital initiatives within target market, working closely with the sales, marketing and talent acquisition teams
- Support commercial leads in optimizing campaigns with digital components
- Build understanding of customer preferences and drive suggestions for adapting campaign elements
- Manage web-related inquiries and respondents
- Lead all phases of digital production and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of digital assets and campaigns (e.g., IVAs, videos)
- Establish collaborative and productive, professional relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as external support
- Support the sales team in CRM management, building customer engagement plans that leverage digital tactics
- Establish and implement SEO initiatives, track analytics
- Help establish and deliver the brand metrics and KPIs for digital components, as well as set analytics priorities for digital tactics
- Compile and report on analytics
- Monitor social media for conversations and trends related to company brand and feedback insights to the Regional to align overall business strategy
- Measure the impact of social media programs; analyze, review and report on the effectiveness of our company's social
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, scientific area or related field required
- 6+ years of relevant experience, preferable within the life sciences industry with at least 5 years of digital marketing experience
- Strong digital execution experience in multichannel marketing
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills with the ability to evaluate KPIs, present learnings based on data, and optimize
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
Remotely based in any US city
We are a dynamic, fast-growing company, operating in the critical sector of the life sciences industry. With a reputation for leading-edge science, we offer contract research services to some of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, solving what were believed to be unsolvable scientific challenges.
We are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of scientific excellence, always operating ethically and with integrity. We take pride in our professionalism and our commitment to always deliver our very best work.
Why Should You Apply?
- This is an opportunity for you to make a real impact in a fast-growing and highly respected CRO
- We provide an environment that sets and commits to the highest standards
- You will be part of a team who support each other, embrace challenges, and put excellence at the heart of all we do
- Comprehensive insurance package including Medical, Dental & Vision with significant employer contributions
- Employer-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 100% Employer-paid Employee Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Pharmaron is an equal opportunity employer. We look forward to welcoming you to our team.