|Published||September 28, 2023|
Digital Marketing Manager
This person will be expected to be onsite in Ardmore, OK for the first few months and then will be transitions to remote. The client will provide travel and stay.
- Responsible for developing and executing lead generation, education, and customer development strategies.
- Responsible for defining and executing an omni-channel strategy to generate marketing-qualified-leads (MQLs) that convert to sales-qualified-leads (SQLs).
- Utilize marketing expertise, data analytics, customer insights, and product knowledge to drive value throughout the organization.
- Serve as global owner of key digital channels, paid search, display, website, and search engine optimization (SEO). Oversee strategies to drive new customer acquisitions and retention in both the business to business (B2B) and business to customer (B2C) sectors.
- Lead the development and execution of comprehensive digital marketing strategies that align brand objectives and support go-to-market initiatives.
- Create, lead, and execute an end-to-end strategy to increase qualified leads through demand generation and conversion.
- Develop and manage content marketing strategies that resonate with target audiences and maintain brand consistencies.
- Conduct market research to identify consumer trends, competitive landscape, and potential opportunities for growth.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends, digital marketing tools, and emerging technologies to recommend innovative strategies.
- Optimize website and digital advertising channels to build audience and convert prospects, to include SEO, SEM, website management and digital advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan and execute successful product launches, ensuring seamless integration of digital marketing efforts to increase brand awareness.
- Work closely with line business leaders and stakeholders to establish vision, define goals, and deliver customer experiences that achieve desired business outcomes.
- Collaborate with the wider global marketing and product team to ideate and execute co-marketing plans.
- Build quality campaigns and content targeted at buyer personas.
- Oversee the creation of compelling visual and written content, working closely with the design and content teams.
- Manage and enhance the brand's online presence across various digital platforms, including search engines (both SEO and SEM), digital advertising, website presence, email campaigns, and more.
- Lead efforts to drive web traffic, engagement and conversion performance including SEO, page performance, and CTA effectiveness.
- Own, manage, and execute omni-channel digital lead generation initiatives to generate inbound leads.
- Plan, oversee, and arrange projects driving customer acquisition and retention strategies. Manage marketing automations designed to move customers from awareness to conversion.
- Develop comprehensive marketing initiatives aligned with customers and partners' objectives, market trends, and best-in-class methodologies.
- Manage and allocate budgets effectively, ensuring efficient use of resources to achieve maximum ROI.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the company's business objectives to achieve business goals.
- Track and report on real-time performance metrics.
- Utilize data-driven insights to inform decisions, optimize digital campaigns, monitor performance metrics, report on key performance indicators (KPIs), recommend course corrections, predict outcomes, and prescribe actions to enable and drive strategy.
- Develop and implement reporting cadence and A/B testing to continually analyze and optimize channels, messages, and offers.
- Structure reports and dashboards to reflect campaign performance and identify key areas of success and optimization.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external partners, agencies, and vendors to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Formulate strong internal relationships with key stakeholders and communicate a compelling vision to integrate marketing and line of business efforts.
- Encourage problem-solving, strategic thinking, and customer orientation amongst the marketing and communications team to foster skill development and professional growth.
- Support and contribute to the objectives of your team, and its contribution to the goal of the organization.