|Published||September 27, 2023|
We’re looking for a social-obsessed and trend-aware Digital Marketing Manager to work hands-on for a top-tier digital marketing agency in Dayton, Ohio. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring our clients’ social media strategy and search engine advertising to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales. To ensure success in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of managing and growing a business on social media, building and implementing advertising campaigns, and increasing overall ROI through different advertising methods.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or similar
- 3+ years experience as a marketing manager or similar role (preferably with an agency)
- Ability to manage dozens of clients’ successfully
- Knowledge of social media platforms best practices such as Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
- Experience in creating social media strategies and implementing them successfully
- Proficiency in graphic design, content creation, photo and video editing, Canva, and Adobe
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong project management, multitasking, and collaboration skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Expert knowledge on Google Advertising, Google Analytics, and Google My Business
- Expert knowledge of all social media platforms and how to optimize for maximum engagement and growth
- Expert knowledge in paid advertising on all social media platforms.
- Ability to install all social media pixels (Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn Pixel, etc.) and Google Analytics on clients’ websites (Godaddy, WordPress, Squarespace, etc.)
MUST HAVE PROVEN EXPERIENCE:
- Creating and running paid social media advertisements effectively with ROI
- Creating and running Google Search Engine advertisements effectively with ROI
- Managing and overseeing dozens of social media accounts (preferably higher-tier clients)
- Manage client’s social media and search engine advertising in regards to their specific marketing package.
- Install all social media pixels on the client's website and set up conversion events as necessary.
- Devise and execute comprehensive social media strategies tailored to client's objectives through competitive research, platform determination, and audience identification.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their brand, goals, target audience, objectives and ROI expectations.
- Create, manage, and monitor Google advertising campaigns including crafting professional copy and images, extensive keyword research, quality score management and tracking data.
- Install Google Analytics and Google Tags and set up conversion events when needed.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content across social media platforms.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar through scheduling platforms, ensuring consistent and timely posting
- Daily monitoring and analysis of social media data, insights and performance metrics.
- Engage with followers, respond to comments, and cultivate an active online community.
- Oversee and implement paid advertising campaigns, budgeting, and targeting strategies.
- Keep clients informed about campaign progress, results, and recommendations via email or phone call and present performance data with clients during monthly reporting calls.
- Analyze data to evaluate the success of marketing efforts and come up with ways to improve.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
Please note, this list is by no means exhaustive of all duties that may arise relating to your job and work, therefore additional duties may be assigned by management when necessary.
- Hybrid Schedule: 4 in-person work days, 1 remote work day (Wednesday)
- Time: 8:30am-5:00pm, 1-hour paid break
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
Please note, we require a mandatory 3-month training period that is full time in-house. After the training period, the hybrid schedule will commence.