|Published||September 27, 2023|
McKinley Marketing Partners client based in Miami Beach is looking for a digital marketing manager to join their team. This position will focus on both email and social media strategies and execution. The digital marketing manager will plan, execute, and optimize end-to-end email and social campaigns.
Candidates must reside in the Miami area as this position requires 5 days in office. Cognitive and skill testing will be a part of the interview process.
- Design email and social media strategies to achieve campaign targets
- Manage, create, and publish original, high-quality social media and email content
- Collaborate with internal designers and writers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Create a strong network by communicating with industry professionals on social media
- Identify target audiences and create strategic email and social media campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in applicable areas
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, with a focus on both email and social media
- Analyze email and social media campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Develop workflows and automation for customer journeys
- Strong project management and copywriting skills
McKinley Marketing Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All individuals are encouraged to apply, and all applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief, ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. Opportunity for all is central to our mission. We strive to reaffirm our commitment to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We push ourselves to new heights to embrace ongoing change and creativity. With this as our goal, we are proud to have reached individuals with diverse backgrounds who possess the talent, energy, and focus to accelerate our mission forward.